Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
I can see there being 25k clay greens... but blue moons?? Negative. Them things everywhere son

Well my point is DJ Folk and Pinoe claimed there were 25k pairs of blue moons and 17k of clay greens (could be vice versa) and they weren’t hard to get

Challenge accepted. Just gotta pick up da Vick jersey from the dry cleaners.

103EE595-31A6-44E8-BFA3-CD1DBE54FD8D.jpeg
Yoooooo!!!!!! Those shorts are throwback son. I had those and like 3 other color shorts and like 4 pair of the pants about 10+ years ago. Ah the good ol' super baggy days, lol!!!

Think a straight up trade these for banned 16’ is fair? Not really feeling these but i figured id use as bait

How when blue moons where on Nike and almost all footstores and clay greens were at select locations

Blue moons do seem more limited to Clay Greens. once retailers got their pairs they were every where(Clay Greens). i struck out on Blue moons on Foot apps and SNKRS

Honestly don't think these will be hard to wear. It's not the first time we've seen these half/half coloured shoes. I think they'll be like rocking the Orca flyknit racers where the outside is black and the inside is white.

Lost 3 sheikh raffles. Waiting on my girl to tell me her status.

Got around 17 more raffles in tho including a couple plats.

Never understood why there's a day gap between when reservations end and you get picked, why can't they just do it right after that.

Back
Top Bottom