Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Did anyone take a W on the Shiekh online raffle? They normally announce winners on Friday evening, maybe it was an error.

it was me with the $640 black toes and I love how some people can't grasp the full context of the situation :lol:

that IS the going rate for an 8.5 and I only started collecting in the last year, so that's the price to play. not that I have to justify my purchase to anyone either, but I did say I was offsetting the cost by flipping other pairs, so at the end of the day it's $220 or less out of pocket for me.

it was me with the $640 black toes and I love how some people can't grasp the full context of the situation :lol:

that IS the going rate for an 8.5 and I only started collecting in the last year, so that's the price to play. not that I have to justify my purchase to anyone either, but I did say I was offsetting the cost by flipping other pairs, so at the end of the day it's $220 or less out of pocket for me.
Yeah congrats man. I am happy you got yours.

I still don't have an email from SNS. This is my first time winning anything from them. Is that the norm for them to not send winning emails out?

I still don't have an email from SNS. This is my first time winning anything from them. Is that the norm for them to not send winning emails out?

It takes a while to get the confirmation. I got an email/text that my PayPal was used when I won the curry am 1 raffle. Email confirmation came hours later.

Quality has me sold on these wasn’t gonna cop till I saw in person :smile:
1D7443BA-58A8-49C3-A812-C663E09A5A3A.jpeg
87641DC8-8737-4735-A611-DC12CEABBD45.jpeg
190DBF09-D821-4B44-92A7-72B0637BEEB3.jpeg

Ls on most online raffles, and nothing from in store besides the 1 call either

I feel pretty good about the apps tonight but we'll see, I got humbled by the Ls on Satins lol

There is no amount of quality that could make like these. I couldn't even get into banneds due to the red x on the back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom