Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
If anyone has a FTL for any West LA, let me know. I stopped by Fox Hills and they **** still isn’t ****ing working. I won’t be able to check any other spots tomorrow because of work.
By the way -- same deal at Culver City and Beverly Center.

By the way -- same deal at Culver City and Beverly Center.
You guys can use the codes from any stores just make sure you do it quick. You have to change your selected stores to the zip listed then enter the code within 10-20 minutes and you will get a 1 minute head start. Then go back and change to you local stores. I hope this helps and was what you were asking

No ****ing way. So what are we supposed to do??
I got my codes on Sunday from Culver City/Fox hills you just have to ask the employees to give it to you. If they don't give it to you just ask to speak to the manager.

You guys can use the codes from any stores just make sure you do it quick. You have to change your selected stores to the zip listed then enter the code within 10-20 minutes and you will get a 1 minute head start. Then go back and change to you local stores. I hope this helps and was what you were asking
System is down to where no codes were working. Hopefully they fix that today bc I’m screwed w only 9 minutes

I’ve seen 2 reviews on the non numbered pair and the leather definitely looks different than the numbered pairs. I think the quality on the non numbered pairs will be similar to the Bred Toes.

Best of luck to all of you going after these this weekend.

I need these it's been a while since I bought some Jordan's. So whats the new way of getting them? Last time I was collecting Jordan's stores were doing raffles, but I'm hearing something now about downloading apps? I'm just trying to get one pair at retail price. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

I need these it's been a while since I bought some Jordan's. So whats the new way of getting them? Last time I was collecting Jordan's stores were doing raffles, but I'm hearing something now about downloading apps? I'm just trying to get one pair at retail price. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Download the app for footlocker, footaction and/or champs. Go to launch locator and select the shoes you’re wanting to enter for. Enter your zip code and select the stores you’re willing to pickup at. If you have any questions I’m sure someone will help

Download the app for footlocker, footaction and/or champs. Go to launch locator and select the shoes you’re wanting to enter for. If you have any questions I’m sure someone will help

Thank you!
images

Download the app for footlocker, footaction and/or champs. Go to launch locator and select the shoes you’re wanting to enter for. Enter your zip code and select the stores you’re willing to pickup at. If you have any questions I’m sure someone will help
I know your hearts in the right place but unless they have a 10 min headstart they taking an L

I got my codes on Sunday from Culver City/Fox hills you just have to ask the employees to give it to you. If they don't give it to you just ask to speak to the manager.

I did that. They said there was no way to check in at all.

Now I know why I never hit at the FTL down the street. Went to get the code and some lil pump looking brodi said he can get mad pairs of 10.5 and he'll sell to me for 280 a pair. *****

Back
Top Bottom