Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

I might wear one of these and a marvin 7 on the other foot just 2 really make em hate looool

Jk

But imagine that LOL

I've been at work all day but I'm sure these are sitting at my mall if anyone needs them lmk

Did they make more of these, or is the demand just low?

I forgot all about these when I went to the mall. I want to see them in person. I have a FTL discount.

Did they make more of these, or is the demand just low?

I forgot all about these when I went to the mall. I want to see them in person. I have a FTL discount.
Probably a combination of both

Last edited:
All Red Laces that came with shoe.

White Jordan 1 Laces.
Feeling the white if tongue wasn't blue would've been litt.
smokin.gif

Was going to do unc blue lace swap but realized heck nah that won't work
I'm liking how this shoe looks with the white lace swap..........but just image how it would look with some waxed white laces from www.aglititaly.com

thanks lethalfuse you've just planted the seed to my brilliant idea.   

I think they look best with the navy laces.  I'm really glad its navy as opposed to black.  Gives it a different look.  Digging them, can't wait for mine to come in.

$122 shipped from 290sqm.com use code "freeship". Credit to Solelinks
Thank you! Repped. I have sent their customer service an email and my three orders requesting they ship together and that I be refunded shipping or have the coupon code applied. Will save me another $60 on top of the huge savings I already have. 

White laces with white tongue swap would be dope. Might get a second pair for that type of custom.

Copped! I was able to look at a few size 10 and picked thr best one. I prefer thr blue laces. Too much red with red laces. It's over kill. I'll post some pix tonight. As I went to the store I told myself if they weak I'll pass. IMO, I think they will sit for a few days maybe a week. more and more pix will be posted and they will grow on people. They are a nice red in person.
Exactly. The white and the red laces in them look terrible.  Those blue laces are nice though.
I'm starting to get a little salty I had to miss out on these and gonna be more so when I have to pass on the Metallic's, too
mean.gif
Why'd you have to miss out on these?

Back
Top Bottom