Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

Just copped from my local HoH. Only one size run and they usually get some of the largest quantities. Happy with them.

Why do I feel like these will sit for a little then sell out and everybody will want them. They are dope in person and from what I heard from stores is they did get less than normal. However they did seem to be at a wide variety of stores.

Was going to grab a pair of these joints today, but I spent my shoe money on a pair of jordan 1 Chi lows & a pair of Jordan 1  High Russell Westbrook PEs. Hope these sit for a couple weeks.

Glad I got through on a pair.  For some reason not every online shop got 11.5  Jimmy Jazz and Villa didn't get that size for some odd reason.  

I got these through the snkrs app. Saw them today at the Nike store. I like them. The color isn't orange but in my eyes a little different then just one solid red color. I like em. I can't guess if these will sit till Monday or anything like that. At the Nike store I went to I saw 3-4 people trying them on.

Quality is on point, should be easy pick up don't sleep
View media item 2013585View media item 2013586View media item 2013587

Craftsmanship is A-1 on these. Compared to shatters. But leather no where compatible lol sorry guys. Only 2 spots in my city got pairs. Even villa that got yeezys didn't get lettermans. Weird i know. :D

Which recent 1 would you compare them to, if any? Saw a couple members post they were plastic which is no bueno, but I already ordered :smh:

Last edited:
Which recent 1 would you compare them to, if any? Saw a couple members post they were plastic which is no bueno, but I already ordered :smh:

honestly stiff like 2013 bred 1s. Not soft but you can tell the difference in lower toe box and toe panels leather. Think these will be like gym reds not really felt at first.

Copped! I was able to look at a few size 10 and picked thr best one. I prefer thr blue laces. Too much red with red laces. It's over kill. I'll post some pix tonight. As I went to the store I told myself if they weak I'll pass. IMO, I think they will sit for a few days maybe a week. more and more pix will be posted and they will grow on people. They are a nice red in person.

I have those Unc 1s. I'll try those laces when I'm back home out and about. Will do all red, white, and sky blue laces. Later today

Cool [emoji]128077[/emoji] Got a feeling these will really pop with the baby blue , the white may look nice as well but idk I think that blue tongs I gonna be to much contrast and the show will look busy

I'm starting to get a little salty I had to miss out on these and gonna be more so when I have to pass on the Metallic's, too :smh:

Last edited:
I'm starting to get a little salty I had to miss out on these and gonna be more so when I have to pass on the Metallic's, too :smh:
What size are you bro? If I can obtain the metallics i got u

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these available in store anywhere in the Bay Area? Seems like all the stock was online.

Back
Top Bottom