Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

Somebody posted pictures of the white laces in them and they looked decent. I know it may be funky but I'm kind of curious as to how light blues might look in them

An update on 290 Square Meters. I requested they refund me the shipping and send my orders double boxed after they lied to me. I had called DHL again and told me again, my shoes had not been received yet. 

I had ordered the following:

NYC 10's Size 12 

Nike Air Max Zero Size 12

Jordan 1 DL's Size 12

Just got three emails from 290 SQM saying PPIST refunded. Got paypal emails shortly after. They refunded me completely. I've learnt my lesson. Never ordering from them again. Such a disorganized and dishonest business. The $20-$30 I'm saving is not worth dealing with them and their "delays" or responsiveness. 

So, if they tell anyone they cannot cancel orders, they are lying. 

Last edited:

An update on 290 Square Meters. I requested they refund me the shipping and send my orders double boxed after they lied to me. I had called DHL again and told me again, my shoes had not been received yet. 

NYC 10's Size 12 

Jordan 1 DL's Size 12

Just got three emails from 290 SQM saying PPIST refunded. Got paypal emails shortly after. They refunded me completely. I've learnt my lesson. Never ordering from them again. Such a disorganized and dishonest business. The $20-$30 I'm saving is not worth dealing with them and their "delays" or responsiveness. 

Good move.

I may still wait awhile.

if I buy these from the online Nike store in the UAE (Dubai), they cost around $200 delivered. 

Does anyone know the weight of a packaged set of these kicks? it would help with my calculations of whether I should cancel and cop'em of a US site like Eastbay.

NYC 10's Size 12 
Jordan 1 DL's Size 12

Good to hear you got your money back.

Somebody posted pictures of the white laces in them and they looked decent. I know it may be funky but I'm kind of curious as to how light blues might look in them

Looks terrible, not enough light blue to justify the lace swap. White or navy only for these.

I have a pic with unc blue laces but this site is ****** and won't let me post any pIX [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Check back a page or two. Someone posted a pic. Looked terrible.

I kinda want to try some leather/waxed laces

NYC 10's Size 12 
Jordan 1 DL's Size 12

Was finally able to get my order cancelled with them

Shoes still Havnt shipped from 290sqm.
I think you should do the same as
I had to threaten to dispute the charge with my bank before they finally cancelled my order.
It looks like they are full of faeces. It isn't fair to keep people waiting for so long with unnecessary lies. 

I'm giving them till tomorrow. my sources for getting these kicks at around that price are non-existent. So I have to ride with it.

all the best.

Back
Top Bottom