Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

Wow, they full of lies. They told me that the item already left their warehouse, when I contacted to cancel my order.

Leather on these was nice. All the red was leather and soft. Dont listen to people who say it wasnt. I like this shoe very much, its just something that I couldnt pull off.

Leather on these was nice. All the red was leather and soft. Dont listen to people who say it wasnt. I like this shoe very much, its just something that I couldnt pull off.
I honestly thought that at first myself. Simple jeans + white t-shirt is clean

Sadly not working for GS. Tryna cop for wife

Last edited:
I honestly thought that at first myself. Simple jeans + white t-shirt is clean

Sadly not working for GS. Tryna cop for wife
These are white wife beater kicks if you about that tank top life :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah, I was feeling these before but now they are no longer discount excluded and after have 290 SQM canceled my order, I'm waiting until these hit outlets. Same with the NYC 10. I much prefer the Cyber 1 OG's anyways, which I picked up recently for $146 shipped from FTL. Dinged up box though as a white USPS bag and no double box shipping!

Last edited:
290 SQM refunded me.

Picked up another pair 5 minutes later off eBay for $130 shipped. $9 more hassle free from a US Seller.

290 SQM refunded me.

Picked up another pair 5 minutes later off eBay for $130 shipped. $9 more hassle free from a US Seller.
thinking of doing  the same.  ill give it another week or so to see if they ship. Ive been messaging sellers in the meantime but haven't been able to find a pair for less than 135 shipped.  gonna keep low balling until someone bites for that 290sqm price 

Cancelled from Istanbul yesterday and copped from NDC with a pulsecode i snapped from eBay. Pair is arriving tomorrow.

Its a 20% off promo code which u can use on nike.com
Thanks...

I wonder if I can get one of those codes to work on the my regional NDC.. all our goods come from Europe anyway... cheers for the tip, you got me thinking.... scheming..
nthat.gif

Thanks...

I wonder if I can get one of those codes to work on the my regional NDC.. all our goods come from Europe anyway... cheers for the tip, you got me thinking.... scheming..
nthat.gif
you can ask the seller if he can try the code on your regional ndc first before you purchase.

Back
Top Bottom