Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

he said please tho 
roll.gif
 Yeah my bad. 
wink.gif

If it makes you feel any better, I wear my jeans over the tongue and don't pop 'em like in the picture.  Just wanted to show off as much as the shoe as I could with the only camera I had available.  Flash ain't really helping much.

Got my pair in today from NDC. I really like the shoe a lot. I know it is not a colorway for everyone, but I think it is pretty unique. I remember seeing these a bit ago and liked them then as well. The 1's are slowly becoming one of my favorites to collect (13's forever my favorites). Own the Laser's, Cyber Mondays & now the On Air. Partial blame may be going to Shane McMahon as I am a big WWE fan and see him rocking a new pair each week lol! Plan to rock these soon & could be a good option for July 4th too. Next up (hopefully) are the Flu Game 12's, but now I think I will try to go to the Bred or "Banned" 1's when they release later.

Congrats to all who decided to cop a pair.

Gotta unsubscribe before salt kicks in :lol:

My pair came in and I'm undecided on em. Was gonna make a custom DSM but the collar has a metallic sheen and I'm not even sure if its leather :rofl: I got 30 days to make up my mind. Leather is decent...

My pair came in and I'm undecided on em. Was gonna make a custom DSM but the collar has a metallic sheen and I'm not even sure if its leather
roll.gif
I got 30 days to make up my mind. Leather is decent...
they got another DSM looking aj1 coming out. its on kicksonfire. its called deep royal or something like that. 

My pair came in and I'm undecided on em. Was gonna make a custom DSM but the collar has a metallic sheen and I'm not even sure if its leather :rofl: I got 30 days to make up my mind. Leather is decent...

they got another DSM looking aj1 coming out. its on kicksonfire. its called deep royal or something like that. 
Saw that but its too shiny, looks like patent leather the thing I dislike about DSM's, and a JM on the tongue...

Look thru the original 1 thread, that's where I saw them. Shouldn't be too far back even though that thread can move quick for no reason..
Ok bet looking now

Edit yea I seen those... Lol I think they're women shoes and pretty sure they don't have Nike air on the tag

Last edited:
My pair from 290 SQM shipped
pimp.gif
Did they? Because, 290 SQM lied to me. Received a shipping confirmation for order no. 40673, 40719 & 40721 and they told me DHL had received them already. Tracking no. just says label has been created. I called DHL 20 minutes ago and they said they have received nothing and the company simply printed shipping label. Nothing else. 

I was asking to use the "freeship" code over the weekend to get free double box shipping (after I had already placed three separate orders for the Jordan 1 Lettermans, NYC 10's and Yellow Sulfur Nike Air Max Zero but they ignored my request and later mentioned the items had already shipped. I should have just requested they cancel two of the shoes that had stock left and reordered. This company is most definitely unprofessional and borderline shady. 

They also ignore Twitter tweets for the most part and are difficult to deal with for returns according to another Twitter user. He has emailed them multiple times with no reply. They also have no problem playing the blame game as I noted previously. 

I plan to put in a dispute if they don't admit they lied soon. Was going to dispute the shipping charges ($22 or so each shoe) anyways regardless as the items were likely to arrived damaged (as they were not going to ship via doublebox) and they ignored my requests about the "freeship" promotion. 

Last edited:
That Turkish site is really testing my patience
Case in point. They are dishonest and unorganized.. They are selling shoes that they don't even have in hand yet from the Nike distribution center. They also ignore emails and tweets and ignored my request to use the "freeship" promo and ship the items together. Well, apparently, the tracking no. for all 3 shoes is the same but they used the excuse of the shoes already been picked up DHL to deflect as to why they ignored my "freeship" request, emails and tweets. Seriously, their actions are so unprofessional for a retail business. 

Last edited:
Case in point. They are dishonest and unorganized.. They are selling shoes that they don't even have in hand yet from the Nike distribution center. They also ignore emails and tweets and ignored my request to use the "freeship" promo and ship the items together. Well, apparently, the tracking no. for all 3 shoes is the same but they used the excuse of the shoes already been picked up DHL to deflect as to why they ignored my "freeship" request, emails and tweets. Seriously, their actions are so unprofessional for a retail business. 

Sorry about your freeship issues. I hope you find a solution for that dilemma.
I spoke to them a couple of days ago and they said they are having some customs issues. they said my kicks will ship by Thursday or Friday.
Tried calling them again yesterday, but I couldn't get through. So I called the Amsterdam branch. They seem legit. Just having issues. For myself, I've decided to give them till Monday to ensure my kicks are shipped. I think it would be a good idea, if things don't work out with them, for us to form a united front when we approach them. But I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that.

If you are interested in contacting them as group, DM me, and when Monday comes, we can take it from there (if they ain't shipped our goods yet).

Peace.

I tried cancelling my order today since the shoes haven't shipped and they responded saying it is unfortunately not possible. Tired of dealing with these guys and may have to just dispute the charge.

Last edited:
Sorry about your freeship issues. I hope you find a solution for that dilemma.
I spoke to them a couple of days ago and they said they are having some customs issues. they said my kicks will ship by Thursday or Friday.
Tried calling them again yesterday, but I couldn't get through. So I called the Amsterdam branch. They seem legit. Just having issues. For myself, I've decided to give them till Monday to ensure my kicks are shipped. I think it would be a good idea, if things don't work out with them, for us to form a united front when we approach them. But I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that.

If you are interested in contacting them as group, DM me, and when Monday comes, we can take it from there (if they ain't shipped our goods yet).

Peace.

My solution is to dispute shipping charges if the boxes arrived damaged. Otherwise, I'll just eat the $60 to ship three shoes non double boxed.

I called Istanbul before too. Couldn't get through. Was following up on my emails.

I'm fine with approaching them together. Message me for any info you need. I still want my shoes of course. Just tired of their bs. I can wait until Monday but that's giving them 5 full business days to ship. Their site says 3-4 business days to arrive I think for US.

Back
Top Bottom