Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Is it just me or y'all just interested in about the resell prices rather than the shoes

You’re getting the idea now :pimp: :pimp:

Resell on these going up, why I don’t know lol. They boring and not an OG cw. I mean they are literally the same as SBB though. Whoever trying to trash the quality on these and say the SBBs are better plz stop. :lol: same crap.

Bought all the GS pairs from a couple malls in San Antonio. Might run thru them again Wednesday during lunch. :pimp:

I don't really understand people getting so hyped about Jordan 1's in a non-OG colorway.

Objectively 1's and 2's are garbage for support and comfort. Paying $300+ for a shoe designed in the early 80's seems insane to me haha.

These at retail make sense, but man I feel like people are blowing their loads too soon on these and paying way too much money. Let the dust settle and I bet these sit at $200-$225.

Is it just me or y'all just interested in about the resell prices rather than the shoes
Motives are different depending the shoe. I can admit a big part of it for me at least is the fact it's a high ticket item, I don't expect the value to plummet over an amount of years.

I don't really understand people getting so hyped about Jordan 1's in a non-OG colorway.

Objectively 1's and 2's are garbage for support and comfort. Paying $300+ for a shoe designed in the early 80's seems insane to me haha.

These at retail make sense, but man I feel like people are blowing their loads too soon on these and paying way too much money. Let the dust settle and I bet these sit at $200-$225.

$200? Send me over some of what you are smoking there buddy :lol:

These aren't going to sit at $200-$225 lmao

prices would never drop that low unless there was a huge restock. the fact that these have already gone past $300 will likely cause resellers to hold out for around that.

Is everyone underestimating the amount of these made though? Like they're still classified as a GR. Some people bought 3 pairs for retail. I just think everyone could be tripping over a shoe that is in fact plentiful, but everyone is playing themselves thinking it's more limited than it truly is.

and you think there's money to be made in GS pairs?

Check top 3s, a chick just hit me the other day ready to drop $300 on a pair :smh:

Still kicking myself for selling my personal pair for close to retail, and only copping a couple GS pairs when they were sitting everywhere :smh:

unnamed.jpg

Our local Shiekh told me over the phone that they are taking names down and sizes, and will call tomorrow afternoon to let you know if your size is avail and pickup will be on Fri or Sat. First time ever doing a fcfs phone call lol.

Explain Top 3

Back
Top Bottom