Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Well, being out of work had a slight disadvantage. My stuff still gets shipped there. So I finally, after nearly 2 weeks of them being there, I finally got ahold of my pair from eBay. I gotta say, THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!

I got lucky. Both toeboxes match up and both shoes have the same tumbled leather. Very very happy with these. Materials are very nice! Just gotta find a pair of black (or blue) laces from another pair of my 1 collection to use (the laces they included are horrible). Super happy to have them. Now, just waiting for my XXXIV SE's. Here are a few pics.
IMG_20200305_184259.jpg
IMG_20200305_184305.jpg
IMG_20200305_184320.jpg

Now, the ultimate question, if these get low enough on an auction, is it worth to use these to make a black/red? Or should I just use the Bloodlines I bought? This pair, I only need to paint 3 things. Decisions decisions....

Well, being out of work had a slight disadvantage. My stuff still gets shipped there. So I finally, after nearly 2 weeks of them being there, I finally got ahold of my pair from eBay. I gotta say, THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!

I got lucky. Both toeboxes match up and both shoes have the same tumbled leather. Very very happy with these. Materials are very nice! Just gotta find a pair of black (or blue) laces from another pair of my 1 collection to use (the laces they included are horrible). Super happy to have them. Now, just waiting for my XXXIV SE's. Here are a few pics.
IMG_20200305_184259.jpg
IMG_20200305_184305.jpg
IMG_20200305_184320.jpg

Now, the ultimate question, if these get low enough on an auction, is it worth to use these to make a black/red? Or should I just use the Bloodlines I bought? This pair, I only need to paint 3 things. Decisions decisions....
Surprised I haven’t seen anyone turning these into breds. Seems pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom