Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

NDC limited access first then off to the world..Wanted to double up on Obsidians but they were gone by the time I got the msg

I just finished doing it to my second pair over the weekend. Still a beginner at this but I'm more than happy with how they came out.

20200330_201744.jpg

I used a toothpick because I didn't want to wait for another paint brush to come in. Ive seen some people paint over the logo and then fill in the black but I found it easier for me to just paint in the lines.
I was thinking the same also, I think the toothpick works better than a fine brush to be honest

I used a toothpick because I didn't want to wait for another paint brush to come in. Ive seen some people paint over the logo and then fill in the black but I found it easier for me to just paint in the lines.

I was wondering if that would work for the logo. seems a lot easier

did you have to paint the toe?

I was wondering if that would work for the logo. seems a lot easier

did you have to paint the toe?
Yeah, I used the regular red from Angelus and it was slightly darker than the original color. The finish on the original red was different too, so even if I were to mix colors to match it I would still paint over it.

Just got my pair in from the restock and not really feeling these.

If anyone wants a 11W/9.5M for retail let me know! Otherwise I’m just sending these back..

I just finished doing it to my second pair over the weekend. Still a beginner at this but I'm more than happy with how they came out.

20200330_201744.jpg
looks amazing man. would have thought these were 16 breds if I didn't know better. wings logo looks especially good the way you did it. with most customs the painted over letters look too fat.

^^ wild i just saw the same exact pictures on my IG newsfeed from mrunloved1

Back
Top Bottom