Air Jordan 1 Royal 2013 LC

looks good to me from what I see.. lace bag good, material isn't glossy, size tag looks fine, no widows peaks, etc.. but that's hella expensive for a pair lol

looks good to me from what I see.. lace bag good, material isn't glossy, size tag looks fine, no widows peaks, etc.. but that's hella expensive for a pair lol
agreed. 900 that's absolutely rediculous. LOL I see these on average 600-700.

What would you suggest I pay for a pair? I have looked everywhere and that seems to be the average price. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will be forever grateful!

What would you suggest I pay for a pair? I have looked everywhere and that seems to be the average price. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will be forever grateful!
fortunate enough for me I managed to snag a vnds pair for like $580CAD shipped a while ago.. but prices seem to keep going up.. i wouldnt recommend you buying a DS pair if yoiu're going to wear it anyways.. ds should be bought for collecting only becuase you're paying a lot more than you should.. you can find vnds pairs for 5-6 depending how lucky you are, try your luck with facebook groups

fortunate enough for me I managed to snag a vnds pair for like $580CAD shipped a while ago.. but prices seem to keep going up.. i wouldnt recommend you buying a DS pair if yoiu're going to wear it anyways.. ds should be bought for collecting only becuase you're paying a lot more than you should.. you can find vnds pairs for 5-6 depending how lucky you are, try your luck with facebook groups
Okay thanks! Anyway to find the facebook groups?

What about this pair? It's a size 11 and my TTS is a size 12 so I don't wanna go that small , but I mean if the price stays low maybe i'll squeeze into them lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...1-/231481667934?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

ah never mind I see window peaks = ( 

Last edited:

Okay thanks! Anyway to find the facebook groups?

What about this pair? It's a size 11 and my TTS is a size 12 so I don't wanna go that small , but I mean if the price stays low maybe i'll squeeze into them lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...1-/231481667934?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

ah never mind I see window peaks = ( 
these are fake, widows peaks were the first things i saw lol. dont go that small, most you should do is .5 down.. and smaller you'll regret it.

facebook groups such as NDBSG, TSN, MSX, etc

look good to me.  If one is going to spend $900 on these, I'd suggest buy it from a more legit website.  Although you are covered on eBay, there is a little hassle. 

Back
Top Bottom