Air Jordan 1 Sizing Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too sure if this is the right thread to post on so if this isn't the right thread I apologize. 

I'm a 7Y for AJ3s so I was wondering if it'd be too tight for me if I go a half size smaller? (6.5Y) 

I'm not too sure if this is the right thread to post on so if this isn't the right thread I apologize. 

I'm a 7Y for AJ3s so I was wondering if it'd be too tight for me if I go a half size smaller? (6.5Y) 

You should be good. How do the 3s fit on you? Tight? Room in them? 

I wear a 9 in my 3s and a 9 in my 1s. They 9s in the 1s feel fine, like maybe a little more than half a inch of room but it's fine - fills in when I wear thicker socks like elite or something. You should be fine.

EDIT: My 1s are from 2009 so I'm not sure how much they changed in sizing since then. Haven't copped a pair of 1s since then 

I wear a 9 in my 3s and a 9 in my 1s. They 9s in the 1s feel fine, like maybe a little more than half a inch of room but it's fine - fills in when I wear thicker socks like elite or something. You should be fine.

EDIT: My 1s are from 2009 so I'm not sure how much they changed in sizing since then. Haven't copped a pair of 1s since then 
Thanks for your reply :smile: I'll wait and see what someone else has to say if they've 1s from 2013!

Thanks for your reply :smile: I'll wait and see what someone else has to say if they've 1s from 2013!

I honestly wouldn't size down at least on my case ( I own like 10 pairs of 2013) you might get away if you wear really thin socks. It also depends on the the cut of the shoe, some are a little more snug than others. 3's do have plenty of room ( how do they fit on you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom