Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

You returned your pair because Fab can't get his fits off?

mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Store Employee: "Anything wrong with the shoes"

KoolKeith: "Man fab aint pull this fit off so they had to go"

I ordered the sweatshirt @Riverdale Road posted in store and had them ship it. actually, i sent the wife to do it. i've never worn or owned an american eagle article of clothing. i had her get my normal size large, but this thing is cut big and wide. i just sent her back to the mall to return it and order a medium.

I ordered the sweatshirt @Riverdale Road posted in store and had them ship it. actually, i sent the wife to do it. i've never worn or owned an american eagle article of clothing. i had her get my normal size large, but this thing is cut big and wide. i just sent her back to the mall to return it and order a medium.
I copped as well but I also had never owned an AE sweatshirt, only button-downs and tees. I alwalys try to go in store to try on my clothes before I order online but it happens. I copped a Hollister tee in my normal large and it definitly fits like a medium and it was way to late to take it back when I finally tried it on.

FINALLY GOT AROUND TO WEARING THESE FOR THE 1ST TIME.

Got mine last week worn once for $150 from some kid on LetGo. He must have worn them for like 2 hours cuz they were brand new

Been wearing them everyday since.

Amazing shoe everyone stares at them when I wear them haha

Back
Top Bottom