Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Got a pair of Top 3's at the Jordan Brand Pop Up at Social Status! They had plenty leftover! I just felt lucky because I missed out on RD and I had been hearing that Social Status was known for backdooring. I'll post pics later.

Got a pair of Top 3's at the Jordan Brand Pop Up at Social Status! They had plenty leftover! I just felt lucky because I missed out on RD and I had been hearing that Social Status was known for backdooring. I'll post pics later.
where they located?

Just copped a pre-owned pair of Top 3's size 8.5 for $200 off ebay. Best deal i've ever seen.

Can't find these in my size for a decent price really regret takin on them now smh 9.5/10 are some of the hardest size to get good deals on

Can't find these in my size for a decent price really regret takin on them now smh 9.5/10 are some of the hardest size to get good deals on
Its tax season JB restocked a FSR of 72-10s @ my local FTA. Wouldnt be surprised if these restocked online.

Last edited:

Its tax season JB restocked a FSR of 72-10s @ my local FTA. Wouldnt be surprised if these restocked online.
these diff from 72-10s. waaaaaaaay less of these, and waaaaaay more hype on these.

IF these restock online, and thats a big IF....you would definitely have to be ON it to get a pair imo. even then you might stil strike out cause everyone else will be on it as well. thats just my take.

Last edited:
My nephew-son got his first straight A report card and he likes my Goofys ... wondering if folks have seen any GS sizes for under $200?

Anytime the shoe comes laced with an X when considered dead stock, is that always considered fake? I purchased a pair from DeadstockKicksLa who have a good reputation and sell only authentic and DS shoes and everything seems on point with them except for the lacing. Did anyone else get their retail pair like that?

Back
Top Bottom