Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

We all know that they're shipping by size and colour. First it was 10, then 10.5 (2 days ago) and now they're doing 9.5, 9 and 8 (as far as I'm aware). Mostly blue colour-way for the moment as well. My question is, are all the people who received shipping confirmation domestically located?

I have yet to see an international order go through yet

My order status on both went from "Your order has been accepted [...]" to "You’ll receive an email when your order is on its way."

No shipping e-mail though. Size 8.

My order status on both went from "Your order has been accepted [...]" to "You’ll receive an email when your order is on its way."

Same. I have a 9.5 black toe and a 13 storm email that has the exact same message.

Same here I didn't even notice until you said something. Hopefully I get shipping info tomorrow so I copp another pair for the next drop

Lol. The 13 is my size. The 9.5 is for my cousin. I was able to get through twice. He never got through. Now I know he’s family but if that money doesn’t come before they ship he’s SOL.
:lol: nice. I'm a 13 too. Was able to grab black toes. May e gonna try for blues sat if they restock

Guys I cop the union jordans blue toe size 8 but they dind't shipped yet but they are already confirmed, if I cop another pair with the same credit card both of my orders can be canceled?

Back
Top Bottom