Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Hell I don't even want mine at this point. I'd gladly take a cancelation email and a refund. This is ridiculous smh

I emailed them 5 days ago with no reply yet lol

Interesting. I emailed them on Saturday, the day of the restock after striking out.

I asked if my order was good to go and preparing to ship. They wrote back within minutes and assured it was processing like normal. A lil while later I got tracking.

Still waiting to be picked up :/

As much as union made us wait on getting tracking for the shoes

They did a pretty good job on getting the kicks out

Now im just waiting on getting my 2 pairs

Last edited:
Was the payment posted on your bank account?
Cant really checked it. since my online banking ID (to check monthly billing) got suspended couple of months ago lol.
but this card always working for every my overseas online purchase. I am also a frequent online shopper. so the bank knows it well, and they wont get problem taking the funds from there.

Just created an account on unionjordan site. shocked to see my order labelled as fraud??
WTF. total discrimination just because I lived in SE Asia?
I can show them any proof they want, that my credit card is mine, working, and legit for god sake. yikes.
Will be waiting anxiously for their reply!

Interesting. I emailed them on Saturday, the day of the restock after striking out.

I asked if my order was good to go and preparing to ship. They wrote back within minutes and assured it was processing like normal. A lil while later I got tracking.

Still waiting to be picked up :/
wtf? I've emailed them twice. First, they told me that it would be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. I emailed them Sat and said it would be 5-6 business days. Still haven't gotten **** and my charge is posted on my account, no longer pending.

Seems like this is the day to strike if you struck out. Resellers are undercutting each other on StockX.

Back
Top Bottom