Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

At this point I guess if you haven’t gotten Shipping on your blue pair yet from the first drop, it’s gonna get cancelled

no you couldn't, they still check your email confirmation at the front. once you buy it, it's listed as sold in the system.

While I can't say with certainty either way (I picked up in the AM) I am pretty sure people were able to loop towards the end of the day. At least that's what I heard. Whether they went outside or kept getting back in line in the building, I think the only scan they did was at the tent for the eventbrite QR code. The dude checking your email before the cashier was just looking for the email header, he was not checking it against a list and neither were the cashiers.

While I can't say with certainty either way (I picked up in the AM) I am pretty sure people were able to loop towards the end of the day. At least that's what I heard. Whether they went outside or kept getting back in line in the building, I think the only scan they did was at the tent for the eventbrite QR code. The dude checking your email before the cashier was just looking for the email header, he was not checking it against a list and neither were the cashiers.

i don't know about your cashier, but mine checked my raffle code, and my receipt was a shopify receipt with my exact code on it.

At this point I guess if you haven’t gotten Shipping on your blue pair yet from the first drop, it’s gonna get cancelled
What about black toes from the initial release? Still waiting on my shipping. Payment posted to my CC. Has anyone received a shipping confirmation today?

Had label created/ready for ups since Saturday. Feeling impatient cause I live only 4 hrs away from their shipping warehouse so I know once it’s scanned out I’ll have it the next day. Just happy so far everything has gone alright. Hope no more cancels going out to you guys still waiting.

I like how Undefeated and Union has one of the more legit in-store raffle release. When I was in LA a month ago, I stopped by Undefeated on La Brea and saw that there was another Undefeated across the street, I find out from the employees that across the street is where they hand out raffle tickets. I didn't pick up one but I went across the street to check it out and then I walked to Union right next door. I see Union's in-store raffle for these was pretty successful.

NYC raffle system really sucks. Kith being our largest stockiest and still one of the more known backdoored shop

Just got my pair in, what a wonderful finish to my Thanksgiving weekend. Might need to grab the black toes now.

IMG_20181126_175139_651.jpg

Wow the undercutting is unreal on stockx right now lol..hmm bout to cop n hold a blue sz 10, we all know damn well these are gonna skyrocket by next month hahahah
considering how if you bought OW Chicagos for $1k and you still made profit, its worth the risk. Take out a loan while youre at it lol

Back
Top Bottom