Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

salty everyone's getting through and i got so damn close.. oh well. snkrs and boutiques next week.

66E73232-708B-43C0-BBF8-57C612AA2FF6.png

OMG just got through on Blue pair size 10.5 :nerd:

They put me back in line after this. They played me lol

Attachments

• 4FA2FF36-47AA-4BEF-98E3-EFA9AAF0FC5D.png
    4FA2FF36-47AA-4BEF-98E3-EFA9AAF0FC5D.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 31
Caught a 10.5 in the Blue too.. Needed an 11 but 10.5 is just fine. I hope the order doesn't get cancelled.. I REALLY wanted the Blue pair man. I'm pretty hype and shocked.. didn't expect to get through. And I got the ROT's.. good morning.

Apparently unionjordan.com is a decoy site and might explain why some people are getting declined and errors. secure.unionjordan.com is the site that needs to be ordered from. I was using both sites but my order went through on secure.unionjordan.com

Was able to get a blue size 11 thankfully.

Caught a 10.5 in the Blue too.. Needed an 11 but 10.5 is just fine. I hope the order doesn't get cancelled.. I REALLY wanted the Blue pair man. I'm pretty hype and shocked.. didn't expect to get through. And I got the ROT's.. good morning.

Did you get email?

same I needed an 11 but a 10.5 will do. Better slightly snug than too big

Back
Top Bottom