Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

just invest in a bottle meguiar's natural shine protectant, and get use to wiping down your 1's before wearing them. 2 mins tops, and you're done.

just invest in a bottle meguiar's natural shine protectant, and get use to wiping down your 1's before wearing them. 2 mins tops, and you're done.
So there's nothing that can stop the glitter effect. We just have to keep wiping them whenever we wear them?

basically. i have to wipe down my bred's, and royal's every time i pull'em out. i don't wear them that often though, so i don't how long it take before they develop glitter again.

So there's nothing that can stop the glitter effect. We just have to keep wiping them whenever we wear them?
Pretty much...only takes a couple min to wipe them down but its still annoying as f**k. My banneds from '16 are the only ones that do it and im thinkin about selling them ***** and just wait for the next version

I wonder if repainting them will fix it.
not sure if that's a good idea. the glitter will probably grow, and crystallize under a coat of paint. can't imaging that being a good look. maybe not. all i know is if the glitter is left unchecked for a long period of time, it could get nasty.

Keep glitter talk outta here. Y’all gon make me wanna sell them

I wonder if repainting them will fix it.

I don't have* proof of this, but possibly. If you stripped the old paint and finish first, at least.

We only ever talk about glitter with black paint areas of Jordan Is so I've been under the impression for years now that the problem is either the black paint or the finish they put on it.

Last edited:
"Completely cleaned off" or wiped off temporarily?
168324.jpg

Had to pull the trigger on GOAT before they start charging me tax like stockx. I am never buying anything of stockx anymore. There was a 62 dollar difference. Yes even if i paid damn near 800 for it 62 is 62

Had to pull the trigger on GOAT before they start charging me tax like stockx. I am never buying anything of stockx anymore. There was a 62 dollar difference. Yes even if i paid damn near 800 for it 62 is 62

Yeah that’s bull****.

You went out of your way to save my avatar to post in response to a question about a statement that's false. Let that sink in.
i literally copy and pasted ur avy to respond to your post bc i was in agreement with you but u so damb sensitive you went out of your way to create a post to match your emotional reaction. Let that sink in

glitter = only black leather (correct?)

if you notice the black leather used on banned , royals and shadows looks similar .. at least on my pairs ...

might be the leather used .... union black leather is different so i doubt they'll have the glitter problem

glitter = only black leather (correct?)

if you notice the black leather used on banned , royals and shadows looks similar .. at least on my pairs ...

might be the leather used .... union black leather is different so i doubt they'll have the glitter problem
lettuce prey.

Goat will start to charge, they are gonna get your 62 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom