Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Who cares about how long it takes to process or be delivered honestly? They even said how long it'll take to process orders. If it was gonna bother some of ya'll this much, you should have never grabbed em. I don't even care they charged me $30 for shipping. They could have charged $50. If you copped for retail, you shouldn't be complaining. Unless you're desperate for that stockx money, and if that's the case :lol:

LA Bloodssss :nthat:

DskKIe8U0AAbizv.jpg

Dont think the same the same shipping/billing matters. I was broke after copping the roy and zebra yeezy and my girl did me a solid and let me use her card. I checked out manually used her billing but my shipping address got the confirmation email and everything's been good so far

for those wondering: my friend sent me a screencap and that text for updates still shows for canceled orders. his order was canceled yesterday around 7-8pm pst.

17xxx / sz8.5 storm blue

9CE27DFE-3F9D-4FA6-9A78-988534FB3457.jpeg

for those wondering: my friend sent me a screencap and that text for updates still shows for canceled orders. his order was canceled yesterday around 7-8pm pst.

17xxx / sz8.5 storm blue

I think he found out yesterday but it was cancelled from the previous day, it says right there that it was cancelled on November 19th.

I think he found out yesterday, it says right there that it was cancelled on November 19th.

yeah he did, and potatoglass posted that his friend told him yesterday. He's just pointing out that the "Order update by text" is NOT indication your order is good which is what some other dude was saying

17xxx / sz8.5 storm blue

Your friend was a bot, or used different names on shipping/billing.

I hope you all keep that "I don't care when I get them as long as I get them" energy with everything you order online...

Back
Top Bottom