Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I hope you all keep that "I don't care when I get them as long as I get them" energy with everything you order online...

Lol can't imagine being ok with slow service. I'm tryna rock my joints asap, screw all this waiting.

No one is ok with it... some of us just don’t go on and on about it...

Dudes in her talking like they Zen masters. Personally I'm into instant gratification. For real I'm pissed they didn't let me get faster shipping.

Dudes in her talking like they Zen masters. Personally I'm into instant gratification. For real I'm pissed they didn't let me get faster shipping.

There's a difference between not being ok with it and unhappy about the processing times and going on and on flooding the thread with your complaints. It's not going to make your order arrive any faster yet you still complain that it arrives next week instead of today. Can't satisfy you enough.

I havent gotten my shipping email yet but im chilling. Some of yall really complaining about the current situation, in which 3 business days have passed out of the 6 they asked you to wait. If you really wanna complain, dont give em your business, send a cancellationg request. But I bet most of these complainers gonna be the same ones that try for doubles and triples on Saturday. :lol:

My tracking wasn't updated for a little over 24 hours after receiving shipping confirmation yesterday about 12pm PST. Updated about an hour ago en route from Cerritos, CA. Scheduled delivery by Friday afternoon, I live in the Bay Area, CA. Would definitely be tomorrow if not a holiday. Pretty nice, since I can go back to try for a second of either color without worrying about cancellations.

doubles and triples? papi im just trying to reach first base

Grow up. And I don't care how old you are, you're emotionally a child. They told you their processing time in writing, and you agreed to it (by purchasing), so stop throwing a damn hissy fit.

Lmao you're not the first to call me that and I won't deny it. But aye man don't like it's skip over my post. I stand by my stance that it's no reason it should take that long.

Lmao you're not the first to call me that and I won't deny it. But aye man don't like it's skip over my post. I stand by my stance that it's no reason it should take that long.
there's plenty of reasons.

There's plenty of valid reasons. In fact, they told you ahead of time it would take this long, so they had reasons in mind already. That's the mind blowing part - they let you know in advance, but you just can't accept it. (too bad, because you have to)

Patience is a virtue. It really is.

There will be many times in life that you'll have to wait. It's inevitable, so there's no point in getting upset over it. You're better off spending your time and energy doing something positive.

-The NT Zen Master

I havent gotten my shipping email yet but im chilling. Some of yall really complaining about the current situation, in which 3 business days have passed out of the 6 they asked you to wait. If you really wanna complain, dont give em your business, send a cancellationg request. But I bet most of these complainers gonna be the same ones that try for doubles and triples on Saturday. :lol:
Don’t worry gonna have people in here complaining tomorrow wondering why they don’t have shipping yet and that it counts as a business day as if it’s not thanksgiving and no one has families to go home to :lol:

Don’t worry gonna have people in here complaining tomorrow wondering why they don’t have shipping yet and that it counts as a business day as if it’s not thanksgiving and no one has families to go home to :lol:
u better pack our jordans on da mayflower papi.

My main issue is.. don’t announce a “restock” before you even fulfill your first orders. I used different shipping/billing. Instead of cancelling orders.. just give everyone their pairs and be more strict with this second release because this time.. the bots are ready. Shouldn’t be this hard to give you my money.

My main issue is.. don’t announce a “restock” before you even fulfill your first orders. I used different shipping/billing. Instead of cancelling orders.. just give everyone their pairs and be more strict with this second release because this time.. the bots are ready. Shouldn’t be this hard to give you my money.
what if the bots "eating" are the reason there even is a restock bc they cancelled such orders?

did ur order get cancelled?

So the processing time is 6 business days ? I thought it was 3-5 Business days , thanksgiving won’t be a business day so the wait will be longer

But maybe they're not done cancelling orders. And just because some people can't read or are impatient does not mean they have to tweet out anything.

Honestly, what people need to do is ... Please allow up to 5-6 business days for order processing and verification.

Go enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom