Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

asian eating funny.gif

Hope everyone can eat here shortly

On top of my birthday and promoting to Captain, I also got notice this week from my commander telling me that I’m getting stationed back home at LA AFB starting this coming summer. I think winning these were meant to be! I am stoked.

EF21DC28-C24C-42C0-8ADF-88AC830B2B33.png

Congrats bro! I'm getting stationed at Nellis in 2 months.

Been out the loop since I am on vacation and took an extra stay until today. Didn't know there was a draw this morning. Was it surprise or known in advance? Only knew about the Union restock. I haven't won a draw at all so the outcome wouldn't be any different I suppose but I would've like to have entered to have an official L then none at all smh.

Been out the loop since I am on vacation and took an extra stay on til today. Didn't know there was a draw this morning. Was it surprise or known in advance? Only knew about the Union restock. I haven't won a draw at all so the outcome wouldn't be any different I suppose but I would've like to have entered to have an official L then none at all smh.
known since yesterday afternoon

Been out the loop since I am on vacation and took an extra stay until today. Didn't know there was a draw this morning. Was it surprise or known in advance? Only knew about the Union restock. I haven't won a draw at all so the outcome wouldn't be any different I suppose but I would've like to have entered to have an official L then none at all smh.
they popped up on snkrs feed yesterday

I copped a size 8 Blue. I haven't gotten a shipping number. Only confirmation. My charge went from pending to completely disappearing. I am here wondering if ima get a cancel or wtf.

No SNKRS draw energy, but I cant complain, I secured my pair at Footaction Jumpman LA yesterday at their Union Friends and Family event. Someone who checked with security said they sent out around 200 Footaction emails with the event flier and you had to complete the survey link. Of those emails, only 80 were selected to actually attend thru a second confirmation email. Some people just showed up with the flier email they got but not the second email or others got caught being sent a forwarded email or using a screenshot lol.

It was crazy hectic and people were crowding the line pretending they got confirmation emails from Footaction that they won, but most heads in line did not even get the invite let alone knew why they were lining up. Footaction staff tried filtering people out by checking their emails and letting them know they have a list of winners so dont try to wait and waste their time. Of course stubborn asses stayed in line and acting fools and playing dumb once they started letting winners in at 7:23 pm (is there signficance to that time other than 23? Random *** time to start.)

Footaction staff were professional though and maintained a clear way to let only confirmed invites in thru a list of names and email addresses. They even served grilled cheese sandwiches inside LOL. Once you got checked off their invite list, they put a wristband on you, you go inside. You find a free staffer to help get you your size and he brings it to the register and gives you a corresponding ticket. You line up to checkout, and before reaching the cashier theres another staff that collects your ticket stub to ensure it matches the size and ticket they are holding at the register with the shoes. You check out and then are free to go around the exhibit which had the merch and apparel on the second floor.

I just ended up leaving after getting the shoes and skipping the merch because I wanted to **** and not have the sidewalk bystanders try to mob people as they left. The shoe game is crazy but I’m glad the event was well run. Just wish the line was filtered out better.

CEB1FAC8-5F9B-4A87-9C97-42552E16FA69.jpeg
3EDCEEDD-3B39-44A8-84C9-EB5201A25AE2.jpeg
79A6E065-019A-4EBF-9CEA-8CCB84FB611B.jpeg

I got a second confirmation for this event but had a family emergency and was unable to make it so I appreciate reading what I missed out on. Thanks for the report! Bummed I missed out on a guaranteed pair but family first. Glad to see that you ate tho. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom