Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

2BD3EFE5-CA6B-46C3-8816-35F2B6C57CE8.png
Same man, no email back and I don't know what number I can contact them
Maybe this help

Prices have tanked a bit for a size 8 of the blue pair. Literally going for the same as the black toe. Damn. If they go below 800 I might have to do it....

I don't mind waiting, but I do have to say one thing. The thing that irks me the most is people getting their restock orders before the people who ordered on the first drop. That's just not right.

^Must be desperate resellers just making a quick flip who just got their pairs in? Anyone else watching prices on stock x? Opinions for those of us who considering paying resell?

^Must be desperate resellers just making a quick flip who just got their pairs in? Anyone else watching prices on stock x? Opinions for those of us who considering paying resell?

Seems alot of people should be getting shipments in early next week, so prices will probably dip some more as people look to offload.

For those without shipping confirmation yet, call 714-242-4299 to talk to a rep.
She just told me my order is safe and will probably process by the end of next week.

Back
Top Bottom