Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Anyone got their Frenzy order in yet? My delivery date is this Friday and the last scan was in CA. I hate UPS ground shipping.

Video is on instagram. Like I said ya’ll really expected too much and read way too far into it.

In the shorts I fit an M and an L. The pants looked so baggy I didn't want to buy the wrong size. I'll just wait till the price goes down on them.

In the shorts I fit an M and an L. The pants looked so baggy I didn't want to buy the wrong size. I'll just wait till the price goes down on them.
The pants are extremely faded, the black fleece almost looks brown. I normally fit perfectly in a Xl but the L in these fit perfect

The pants are extremely faded, the black fleece almost looks brown. I normally fit perfectly in a Xl but the L in these fit perfect

Is it just a regular drawstring? Or is there some elastic in the waist too? I think the shorts have some sort of elastic plus the drawstring.

E543EC25-AC29-4263-97E3-0D2076967A1B.jpeg
44D1E79A-8E85-44C5-8D24-0C965600B982.jpeg
Is it just a regular drawstring? Or is there some elastic in the waist too? I think the shorts have some sort of elastic plus the drawstring.
Really like how thick the fabric is. Really wanting a hoodie but the prices everyone is asking is crazy

Back
Top Bottom