Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Leather ajkos came in the other day. I still think the canvas version is my favorite but they’re both solid casual everyday beaters. They’re not show stoppers like some of the other releases but a well put together collage none the less
IMG_5438.jpeg

IMG_5437.jpeg
Nice! How's the sizing on these? Did you have to size up or down compared to your other sneakers?

Just got my pair from da restock and fedex mid level or final boss tried to vanquish me .....these new boxes ain't it...you can legit just press on da bottom and boom they're gone. But kith sends me 1 tee and the amount of tape and size of box you can build a homeless encampment

Un-DSed the canvas pair today. Idk why I didn’t go for these earlier. They’re so dope on feet. Also props to union for using this collab to grip a regular shoe. We see what Jordan brand has been doing with the AJKO that have been releasing and while they’re okay in their own right, they’re not these and if they went with an aj 1 low, we’d be looking at something that wouldn’t be even remotely accessible. So
Good on union for not choosing to lean into the hype.
IMG_5597.jpeg

IMG_5600.jpeg

the one collab that actually needs to have other colorways seems to not have any

unless yall have more info I’m not aware of?

Salt in my veins.
Idiots at LaserShip (or is it ONTRAC now), first misrouted the package and then when it finally came back to a warehouse in my area 4 days later, they said there was a delivery exception and that they needed more information before delivery. Gave me three business days or else it was going to be returned.
Not sure what info they need, it's a single house that got Lasership deliveries with no issues before.
This was Tuesday night. Sent them the address verification that same day.
Called Wednesday morning and they said exception was lifted even though the website still said EXCEPTION, they said don't worry it'll deliver by Friday.
Talked to someone today, said it's still being held aka EXCEPTION.

They legit got clowns over there.
Got a feeling it's about to be returned back to sender.

Did you talk to a supervisor?
Requested but rep said they can all only see the same thing. She said she’ll nudge the warehouse to deliver today. 555pm est and still in exception mode.
Really have a strong feeling it’s about to be returned to sender.

Bummed cause this was the leather version.

Yep it got jacked:

We apologize for any frustration this delivery may have caused. We have placed this package under an investigation that should conclude within 2 business days. We will do everything possible to resolve the issue within that timeframe. If you do not receive your package within 2 business days, please contact your seller for further assistance. Please check our website for the most updated tracking information.

Back
Top Bottom