Air Jordan 10 “Oregon Ducks” Preview

I like these a lot more then those ugly Oregon Foams...just my opinion! IF possible Ill def grab a pair

Someone called him out on twitter and he said to never mention fake and his name in the same sentence or something like that. They're probably customs

Yea Fab got racksss and didn't he have an endorsement with Mitchelle and Ness back in the day?? Everybody KNOWS Fab is Serious about his Kicks & Fitted/Snapback game. Highly doubt they fake. 

Wasn't Fab the one showcasing his fake Red/Steel 10s on that ESPN show with Bobbito back in like '06.

Wasn't Fab the one showcasing his fake Red/Steel 10s on that ESPN show with Bobbito back in like '06.
Im not even gonna act like I saw that but It could be possible (Did Bobbito call him out? IF fake he shoulda! lol). but you would think with the type of money he has he could get early releases or exclusive customs u know

this is correct

along with fake dub zeros

Fab has been known to rock a lot of fakes back in the day like most celebs and now all of a sudden he claims he is a sneakerhead like everybody else these days :rolleyes

this is correct

along with fake dub zeros

Fab has been known to rock a lot of fakes back in the day like most celebs and now all of a sudden he claims he is a sneakerhead like everybody else these days
eyes.gif
YES, I completely forgot about his fake Dub Zeros too. I distinctly remember a thread on NT right after this episode came on and dudes were going in on Fab hard, no homo. He was getting absolutely roasted. I even remember dudes posting pictures of him rocking blatant fakes before he even made it big, like during the early Clue mixtape era

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom