Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Originally Posted by My Idol 23 4life

Wasn't there a rumor earlier this year stating that these would be releasing next year?........ I could be wrong....... But I don't think I am.... Hmmmmm.

these are slated to be released in March of next year. but you never know with JB. things can change any second

Originally Posted by calYe2da

why these weren't released in da 10/13 cdp i'll neva know
smh.gif
. that would of been the best cdp pack...anyways can't wait til these drop.
pimp.gif

yeah chi's and og XIII would have been the best pack hands down

Magic1978 wrote:
Should have done these instead of the black pair with the CDP

I agree that pack would have been sweet, But i cant wait to get my hands on these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Screech eh
grin.gif
laugh.gif
but I know flipjays has these for sale on his site here
Originally Posted by MECKS

isn't this the same screech there was a huge thread about because they'd buther OG's to make a doctored up OG then stitch it to make BS P.E.'s ?

i think it is
indifferent.gif
Wow I'm really surprised only two people in this whole thread remember about that huge scandal with this Screech guy.

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Screech eh
grin.gif
laugh.gif
but I know flipjays has these for sale on his site here
Originally Posted by MECKS

isn't this the same screech there was a huge thread about because they'd buther OG's to make a doctored up OG then stitch it to make BS P.E.'s ?

i think it is
indifferent.gif
Wow I'm really surprised only two people in this whole thread remember about that huge scandal with this Screech guy.
You can still find the thread. Search: WOW (That was the thread title.)

Aren't the pics featured on SneakerFiles of the OG carmines with sport blue sole and the OG X's with the IX sole some screech and Lu creations? Ialways wondered that.

Man these joints are ssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! March 2010... let the countdown begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom