Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Still no size 11, even been to local consignment shops, slight upcharge, still no luck smh

jake80 just said in the post before you have to call smh. I just did and got a size 10.5 an 7.5. there's a 12.5 left

Need to get a 12 this 11.5 is not gonna work
Mine were a little tighter than usual, I wore them for a whole day and now they fit great. If you can't find your size, try wearing them around for like 5 hours and then they will be broken in. If you can get a bigger size then by all means go for it.

True. I just don't want to risk it and wear them and I don't get my cash back. It's not that serious for me. Still have the 2012 release

True. I just don't want to risk it and wear them and I don't get my cash back. It's not that serious for me. Still have the 2012 release
True. If you can't get rid of them for some reason, don't worry they will break in and fit fine. I had the same worry when I got mine and wore them around.

says size not available. these sites have been doing that. showing a few sizes available but telling us not in stock when trying to cart.

I added two to my cart and dropped them both. They were there
i tried to add 2 sizes. both told me size out of stock. they WERE there. props for the heads up anyways tho
Dude up there said you have to CALL, probably gone by now anyway
 youre talking about the first dude that said call and gave a product number. we are not talking about that anymore. we are talking about the eastbay website. where a different person CLEARLY said he CARTED AND DROPPED FROM HIS CART. there is no cart when calling. he was talking about the site.

read before you post.

Last edited:

says size not available. these sites have been doing that. showing a few sizes available but telling us not in stock when trying to cart.

i tried to add 2 sizes. both told me size out of stock. they WERE there. props for the heads up anyways tho

youre talking about the first dude that said call and gave a product number. we are not talking about that anymore. we are talking about the eastbay website. where a different person CLEARLY said he CARTED AND DROPPED FROM HIS CART. there is no cart when calling. he was talking about the site.

read before you post.

Someones mad they couldn't get their 10's lol

read before you post.
Someones mad they couldn't get their 10's lol
nice irrelevant deflect.

doesnt take away from the fact that you didnt know what you were talking about. nice try.

btw, these 10s aint all that IMO. spent my bread on the georgetowns and rather spend the rest of my bread on upcomming heat in may.

Last edited:
nice irrelevant deflect.
doesnt take away from the fact that you didnt know what you were talking about. nice try.

btw, these 10s aint all that IMO. spent my bread on the georgetowns and rather spend the rest of my bread on upcomming heat in may.
Why are u even in this tread if your not feeling these nickels?

nice irrelevant deflect.

Why are u even in this tread if your not feeling these nickels?
because NT is a great place and i enjoy reading about other peoples experiences and opinions on kicks. plus youre talking like these nickels is ALL thats posted about. a little while back somebody posted their huuuuuge collection of 10s. that was amazing.

heres a question for you....are people not allowed to post in a thread because they dont like the shoes?

because NT is a great place and i enjoy reading about other peoples experiences and opinions on kicks. plus youre talking like these nickels is ALL thats posted about. a little while back somebody posted their huuuuuge collection of 10s. that was amazing.

heres a question for you....are people not allowed to post in a thread because they dont like the shoes?
Of course not your free to join any thread u want,but when u come in here and say these nickels ain't all that and u spent your money on the lows,why bother posting that in here, go say that in the Georgetown lows.we can care less if u pick those over these,that's why each room have different topics.your insulting us in a way no need for that fam

Back
Top Bottom