Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

eek.gif

To soon, the 45 on them doesn't make me want to cop when I still have a pair in good shape. Pass

I'd have to agree...

To be honest the X is probably one of the more well made recent models as far as this whole quality thing is concerned...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Why can't they just release the Shadow's...A pair of Shadows in OG form would be cause enough for me to purchase multiples...

doesn't really look like thick leather like og's just looks more tumbled to me. and the side piece looks like the same crap they been putting on 5s. doesn't look like a total remaster to me. jb still cheaping out on some aspects while semi addressing others in hopes to do just enough to convince everyone these are the real deal. this reminds me of those pieced together "leather" jackets. Instead of an overall nice quality leather jacket they give you a few decent pieces along with a bunch of crappy small ones.

Omg.....i knew this would happen sooner or later.
now i wonder what those people like me do who purchased the white/varsity red-black 2012 retros. ...

doesn't really look like thick leather like og's just looks more tumbled to me. and the side piece looks like the same crap they been putting on 5s. doesn't look like a total remaster to me. jb still cheaping out on some aspects while semi addressing others in hopes to do just enough to convince everyone these are the real deal. this reminds me of those pieced together "leather" jackets. Instead of an overall nice quality leather jacket they give you a few decent pieces along with a bunch of crappy small ones.

why don't you just jump off a building already for gods sakes pessimistic a**

did you really expect it to look exactly like the the OG? your never gonna be satisfied if that's what you want

Back
Top Bottom