Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Idk but from a design standpoint the lil 45 on the shoe really ties it all together for me.  Very much looking forward to these.

The Broadway 10s next week should tell the tale as to whether the overall design & quality is the same as the 2012 Chi 10s.

Outside shape,color of J-man,the chess board sock liner was the only thing un-original to the Ogs on 2012. The 45 is a ok touch on 2015 , but not a reason to purchase,imo.
If quality is indeed better than 2012(ftr quality was good on 2012) Ill purchase, if not Ill pass .

Last edited:
X's are one of my top five Jordans models (1's, 3's, 4's, 10's, 11's) and I think they're comfort is great. Before the announcement I was looking into buying a pair of the 2012 release anyways, to go with my Steel's, Linen's, and Powder's. However I prefer the red sockliner, and the 45 is again just a very nice touch. So i'll be getting these no matter what. And being that these are X's, the fact they came out in 2012, and the higher price point, I don't see myself having an issue.

Not sure how to embed IG pics, but this was posted by IcyHeatSole and I saw it reposted by zSneakerHeadz

Quality looks so so nice! Was already copping anyways. Can't wait for these!

Last edited:
It sure looks the same.

The white tumbled leather on the 2012s was a cheap leather and they used Pleather for the black areas and tongue, as well as the smooth portion on the sides.

The 2015's should be all leather, and soft like the Columbia IV's.

nah not at all :lol:
tumbled leather is great on the 2012 i actually balled in my pair spur the moment (& outdoor) , doesnt look like it at all .....soft creases not hard forever creases

I don't wanna pay almost $200 for a stitch 45 and tumble leather looking more tumblier. I'll stick to my 2012s.

laugh.gif
10$ flip
Glad someone has a sense of humor on here!

Back
Top Bottom