Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

No sitting.  Lots of resellers will try to flip and make $10 so these will be easily attainable afterwards.  

Exactly,just like the Columbia's are sitting. Those are going for just a little over retail. I'm not surprised either.

How pics of shoes that release later then this, leak before pics of these is mind boggling, I will never know why that happens

I doubt these will set.. These are the Xs everyone is hyped for

And are these general release or limited? I thought I read somewhere that they're limited.. Hope I'm wrong

They JUST came out.
i haven't even had a chance to wear them yet 
ohwell.gif
    id rather have these, but i'm not sure if the red sock liner and 45  is worth $190  

i wish there was a way i could do a switcharoo 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i haven't even had a chance to wear them yet 
ohwell.gif
    id rather have these, but i'm not sure if the red sock liner and 45  is worth $190  

i wish there was a way i could do a switcharoo 
laugh.gif

Break out the black & red sharpies & hope whoever handles your return has a lack of attention to detail?

My 2012 are still DS too, planning to cop. 
mean.gif

My friend went to the local Footaction this past Saturday to pick up some BOB Xs for his son and they accidentally sold him these View media item 1405867
How is that possible? The nickel don't release for another month, if they are legit, then he's one lucky kid, I'm not a big fan of 10's or don't own a pair but this will be my first

Hopefully these go as smooth as the B.O.B X's when they release, but realistically I think I'd be happy with the release being at least half as easy :pimp:.

Quality wasn't horrible on the '12s but I wasn't crazy about the sock liner or red jumpman. Looking forward to an easy purchase on a great CW...

nah not at all :lol:
tumbled leather is great on the 2012 i actually balled in my pair spur the moment (& outdoor) , doesnt look like it at all .....soft creases not hard forever creases

I didn't say it was horrible, it was good relative to what JB has been putting out, but it was still a low grade leather.

With the remastered version, im hoping for all soft leather like the B.O.B, including the black portion and tongue. The black portion and tongue have been pleather for a long time. Even the B.O.B had pleather on the Black portions and tongue. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom