Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

quise2024

Banned
http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/26/air-jordan-10-black-cool-grey-anthracite-venom-green/

It seems that that cool grey/infrared version of the Air Jordan 10 isn’t the only new colorway that we can expect in 2014. Also on the way is the similarly dark pair pictured here. The sneakers use quite a bit more leather and feature some venom green slid into the accents as their pop color of choice. All that exists at this point is a catalog shot and talk of a March 2014 arrival

Air Jordan 10
Color: Black/Cool Grey-Anthracite-Venom Green
Style Code: 310805-033
March 22, 2014
Price: $170

View media item 592755View media item 592756View media item 647031

Last edited:
sick.gif

my thoughts exactly

Ill be the first to say..... not bad

I do think the outsole would look better if the grey and green were inverted.

Ive always been a sucker for black and green Js. My dream colorway is an altitude themed XI.

Last edited:
Yeah, but Im talking about a public release... preferably with a white midsole.

oh ok .. when said altitude i was like oh yeah they did that. I think the 11s look clean though, outside of that green liner. Not sure how white midsole would look

These 10s are garbage, Im not really a fan of 10s anyway other than the old royals so money saved

Awful.  I'd take those Jordan 1 95 joints over these - any of the 3.  That's how bad this shoe/colorway is.

They're not that bad, I'll still be passing. Why not just drop the all black pair instead of these?

These are going to be like those squadron blue XIII's

They're going to disappear and you're going to wonder who in the world bought them

turn that grey sole black and it could've been a contender...$170 is too much for these (or any lackluster sneaker for that matter)

These are going to be like those squadron blue XIII's

They're going to disappear and you're going to wonder who in the world bought them

I thought that exact thing when they sold out, I was like what the ....

I did see a couple on foot pics from ppl i follow on IG they werent as bad as i thought, still not for me though

Back
Top Bottom