Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh. I actually really like the infrared 10s. There my designated beaters. Extremely comfortable. It's a pretty simple shoe, what were the fatal mistakes u think they made?
On those it was pretty much just 1 mistake imo. I believe 10s look the best when the sole corresponds to the liner. having red in the liner would have drastically improved them I think. it looks really out of place the way they did it

On those it was pretty much just 1 mistake imo. I believe 10s look the best when the sole corresponds to the liner. having red in the liner would have drastically improved them I think. it looks really out of place the way they did it
Yea i can see that.

Lol they're not defective, some shoes just squeak. Don't blame ya one bit for getting that $20 from Nike tho. I had the same problem with a pair of my 10s. Poor some baby powder under the insole and it will work like a charm. Immediately stopping the squeaking. Got that info here at NT too.
Oh No Fam…. I didn't go for the $20...

I went str8 for a Replacement Pair  - Sent mines back to NIKE CLAIMS

I need a whole new Shoe or a Refund Voucher...

I'm not pouring Baby Powder in my Kicks.. I Wear Black Socks…might work but doesn't even sound Gangsta

Oh No Fam…. I didn't go for the $20...

I went str8 for a Replacement Pair  - Sent mines back to NIKE CLAIMS

I need a whole new Shoe or a Refund Voucher...

I'm not pouring Baby Powder in my Kicks.. I Wear Black Socks…might work but doesn't even sound Gangsta
Lol the baby powder goes under the insoles it doesn't get onto your socks.

What's the going price for them now? I'm not to sell my pair here I just really don't know how much they are worth and not sure if I'm getting low balled...

My Claim with NIKE for the Squeaking in my Venom's got approved

We're always excited for the opportunity to help you become a better athlete.

After careful inspection of your Nike product, your claim has been approved. You will receive your Nike product voucher in the mail in approximately 7 - 10 business days.

Please reach out to us at 1-800-344-6453  (7am – 4pm PT, Monday  – Friday) with any additional questions you might have. 

Yours in sport, 

Nike Consumer Affairs

What's the going price for them now? I'm not to sell my pair here I just really don't know how much they are worth and not sure if I'm getting low balled...
Depends on size/location. I know at least a few will disagree with my statements. Despite current outlet prices at $130

- $165 is current market value And I believe they will continue to rise over time. There seems to be a trend with black upper X's becoming desirable/expensive. Mark my words.

@vegetaray123

Pics in the near future?

@AirRaab

I don't blame you. I've had that problem before.

We all know you took that voucher because you wanted more aj1 highs

Back
Top Bottom