Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

the only time I've baby powdered my kicks was the 11 lows with the netting. big mistake, baby powder flying everywhere with each step
laugh.gif

I think the insoles on these are glued in. Is it just me? Tried to put the baby powder and felt like I was ripping the insole when I was taking it out. I stopped about a 1/3 of the way.

I think the insoles on these are glued in. Is it just me? Tried to put the baby powder and felt like I was ripping the insole when I was taking it out. I stopped about a 1/3 of the way.

Same with my Infrared 6s. They're using more glue. Pull gradually and carefully.

Its no wonder, too many different pairs coming in a very short period of time, some had to excluded. 

I'll get that for sure too, will this from amazon work? It's called Meltonian Suede and Nubuck Kit. My shoes already have small little round stains from someone's drunk*** at a concert -.- I'm trying to take them off and then spray it with that product you recommend.

Last edited:
that stuff didn't throw the color off?
nope, i was afraid first because grey got darker, but it dried really fast without leaving residue or humidity marks.so went on for a second pass. though i saturared the material it was absorbed and dried well, leaving them soft. you can't tell you have applied it, untill you see drops of water literally rolling on the nubuck while they would have been absorbed instantly. also resulting easier to clean stains/marks that dont get "absorbed" by nubuck.may try a third pass.also using it on other leathers, works great and not too expensive (1 bottle treated 1 pair of AF1 3 passes, 3 pairs of SC2 2 generous passes, 1Aj10 2 deep passes and i think i can protect another one. no chemicals, uv protection. def rec it.

Last edited:
nope, i was afraid first because grey got darker, but it dried really fast without leaving residue or humidity marks.so went on for a second pass. though i saturared the material it was absorbed and dried well, leaving them soft. you can't tell you have applied it, untill you see drops of water literally rolling on the nubuck while it would have been absorbed instantly. also resulting easier to clean stains/marks that dont get "absorbed" by nubuck
damn bout to double up on that stuff and go to work on all my kiccz

Back
Top Bottom