Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

I got mines this morning first thing. I have no clue what the stock was like because they ask you what size you looking for, disappear then come back with it, LOL but here is the Chicago Aurora Number 630.585.9568, they will tell you what they have if they still have some. No holds so you have to go in to get them. and the price is $139.99, $151.54 out the door.

Last edited:
I got mines this morning first thing. I have no clue what the stock was like because they ask you what size you looking for, disappear then come back with it, LOL but here is the Chicago Aurora Number 630.585.9568, they will tell you what they have if they still have some. No holds so you have to go in to get them. and the price is $139.99, $151.54 out the door.
They had any other J's?

I just wanted to come through here just to say how happy i have been with my pair of these 2014 cool grey 10s. I got mine on release day and wear them nearly everyday and they still look brand new. They are EXTREMELY comfortable, prob the most comfortable pair of Retro Js ive ever worn. Big thumbs up on these cool grey 10s.

Last edited:
how much are these gonna be at outlets?
Why would they put these in outlets when they cant even keep them in stock at the retailers

Not sure if you haven't noticed but nike has scheduled outlet releases across the country for jordan products. It's been about $20 below retail lately for the bgrades.

The cycle seems like mass release then outlet release with pairs released in the quarterly restock sprinkled around said releases.

Not sure if you haven't noticed but nike has scheduled outlet releases across the country for jordan products. It's been about $20 below retail lately for the bgrades.

The cycle seems like mass release then outlet release with pairs released in the quarterly restock sprinkled around said releases.
Yeah i knew they did that for Bgrades. But the post i was responding to didnt say anything about bgrades. I was just wondering why they would put the regular ones in outlets.

Last edited:

Yeah i knew they did that for Bgrades. But the post i was responding to didnt say anything about bgrades. I was just wondering why they would put the regular ones in outlets.

It's no real difference to be honest. It's a strategic move to cut out the middle man (ie footlocker) for products that aren't even flawed 99% of the time.

Also, a grade product tends to hit clearance outlets fairly frequently. It's just a matter of being lucky or in the loop.

I just wanted to come through here just to say how happy i have been with my pair of these 2014 cool grey 10s. I got mine on release day and wear them nearly everyday and they still look brand new. They are EXTREMELY comfortable, prob the most comfortable pair of Retro Js ive ever worn. Big thumbs up on these cool grey 10s.
i feel the same way bro, definitely the one of the most comfortable J's i own. I am happy as can be with these.

It's no real difference to be honest. It's a strategic move to cut out the middle man (ie footlocker) for products that aren't even flawed 99% of the time.

Also, a grade product tends to hit clearance outlets fairly frequently. It's just a matter of being lucky or in the loop.
Yeah i don't even know where the nike outlet is in georgia off the top of my head right now and ive never even seen or been in one and im def not in the loop, but it makes perfect business sense the way u broke it down being they cut out all the middle men i.e. authorized retailers, and instead keep all the money in the Nike house. Thanx for the knowledge sir, learn something new everyday. Repped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom