Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Man I am going to have real priority issues at the end of this month...Air Ups (personal fav), Powder 3, Lebron Homes, Prelude 8, and infrared 6 all within a month of each other.

Man I am going to have real priority issues at the end of this month...Air Ups (personal fav), Powder 3, Lebron Homes, Prelude 8, and infrared 6 all within a month of each other.

The Air Up is VacTech and won't sell...if you want them...wait...they'll be available...for a long time...

JM

The Air Up is VacTech and won't sell...if you want them...wait...they'll be available...for a long time...

JM
Yeah, the Air Up is not really about anything other than when I was younger I remember having a pair of shoes that look just really similar to these. I am not 100% positive that it was these but I know that this is as close to I have ever found because I can't remember the damn name.

I would kill to remember what the hell those shoes were. I have searched high and low, looked in old eastbay catalogs, searched boxes for old remnants of them. It was my, and a lot of my younger friends, first sneakerhead moment.

There was a black/blue pair that everyone around school had. Then I strolled in with a red/white pair and people went nuts. 

nthat.gif

UMMM, why in dee HELLZ are u posting a vid of FAKE SHOES ?????? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND ???
is it illegal? not my video. there isnt any vids of the real ones so far so this vid demonstrates kind of like a preproduction viewing . damn acting like a killed someone. hold your **** 

is it illegal? not my video. there isnt any vids of the real ones so far so this vid demonstrates kind of like a preproduction viewing . damn acting like a killed someone. hold your **** 
you do realize your post was deleted ? i think that should answer your question

If you're an NTer in Seoul, Hoop Soul is releasing these and the Powder Blue III's today as a QS. I like these Xs but probably not enough to wait out in below freezing temperature to camp.

If you're an NTer in Seoul, Hoop Soul is releasing these and the Powder Blue III's today as a QS. I like these Xs but probably not enough to wait out in below freezing temperature to camp.
ppl are camping for these too? dang...

Back
Top Bottom