Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

so these are considered a LGR ...i wonder if these will sell out because they are exclusive 
laugh.gif

i personally can't wait to cop these. I've loved em since the first pics came out.

Even if the sample with different shades of grey on the upper had released instead of this final retail versoion; I still would've copped. But the retail version does look much better with the one shade of cool grey all over.

Simple, Clean colorway.

Nice man I see u got em!!! Was the wait real bad? Anyways congrats I know u wanted em. :smokin

10s just aren't as popular, especially when they're released at the same time as a 3, plus the 10s are 10 bucks cheaper than the 3s. These are surprisingly nice and comfortable in person!

These look dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]on feet. If I don't grab these I'll be ok because I have the shadow cdp Xs and the chicago's but I will not miss the magic Xs [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Jordan X 'Fifty Shades of J'.
/SubmitsApplicationToNikeMarketing

Last edited:
$170 is just mind blowing........

I`d cop for $125.

Only one i would CONSIDER getting for $170 is the white/black/carolina or "Orlando`s" if they were ever to release again....Otherwise, ill never own a pair of X

if you think $170.00 is mind blowing

a good source told me box price is going to $200.00 for a retro in 2015

Just went through the whole thread. Was excited for these in the earlier pics with different shades of grey. Not as excited now that it's all one shade.

I hadn't mind the shades of gray, but now the shoe looks complete with just one shade altogether. And I guess changing the jumpman black was for the best also. *Shrug*

wow, they changed them

didn't even notice til I read the recent comments

still look good but def not as good as the earlier pair

Back
Top Bottom