Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

Well, since they won't put Taxis in the pack, anyone know where I can get some OG deadstock Taxis in a size 12? I'm willing to pay TOP DOLLAR!

Well, since they won't put Taxis in the pack, anyone know where I can get some OG deadstock Taxis in a size 12? I'm willing to pay TOP DOLLAR!

This pack would be great...if both shoes hadn't released within the 7 past years. I already have both so it looks like I'm saving $310.

i hope this is not true about the xii's. this will be the 3rd time around for both of these blk/red j's. why not do a xii's that hasn't beenretroed? if we have to buy the pack to get the xi's they could at least put the taxi or wht/red xii's in the pack.

Thanks for the info. Can't wait for pics
nerd.gif

unlike some people i was actually coppin this pack for the taxis and the 11s woulda of been a throw in but an added bonus... now its going to be theopposite... i have the 01 pair but dont know how long those will last so an extra pair is cool...so ya still coppin regardless

I just got some 2001 blk.red retro 11s. But I wouldnt mind a pair to wear. and I def need some OG colored 12s. Im pickin this pack up for sure.

can't wait to copp people are gonna go crazy for this pack then it releases the day after Christmas.....There's going to be so many riots

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

can't wait to copp people are gonna go crazy for this pack then it releases the day after Christmas.....There's going to be so many riots

ughh i know im gunna be there SOO early if i dont get it online

I need to see the final product of both shoes before I make anymore comments. This is rediculous.

This is gonna be extra special for me cuz those O.G. XII's were my first pair of Jordans.....I got em wen I was like 5 or 6

really disappointed... they picked my least favorite colorways of both shoes.... jordan brand is out to get me

It's the Taxi XII's guys.

How many months have I been saying that?

JMadidas also confirmed it MONTHS ago.

Back
Top Bottom