Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

would rather have the white/red 12s. My Taxis and black/red 12s are still NDS. Oh well if this package doesnt have horrible quality I may pick it up.

Ehh I just sold my bl/rd retro 12, so I am kind of happy about this. Still, white/red would have been the best.

man i thought the packs were black/red & white/red based for home and away....
this is really upsetting i was hoping for the white/red XII
guess its searching time for the OG's

SOOOO WEAK! I wait all year for a pack that I want both pairs and then they go and screw it up wit two black/red kicks. The XII's got so much potentialwit some new colorways (like two tone/color midsole and a white or black upper) or at least give us the PLAYOFFS and not the worst colorway released........Imover JB after 08 ill stick to dunks, AF1s, air max's, vans, and grown mans unless they come back wit single released good quality/colorwayretros.................

-OBAMA 08-
GO 49ers!
GO CAL!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

It's the Taxi XII's guys.

How many months have I been saying that?

JMadidas also confirmed it MONTHS ago.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
we shall see when pics surface, not saying that you're lying butJB can switch things up in a heartbeat.

i'll wait until official pictures come out but if its bred xi's and xii's thats definitely a cop for me

I hope this is good info. I am excitied for the XIIs i cant wait, and i get a pair of XI too. Thank you JB

this is all "so-called" info, who knows if the person you called wasn't just feeding you BS. since when does ANY person that works at a shoe spotknow what's coming out before any of us? i'm waiting for actual pics to make my opinion.

they picked my least favorite colorways of both shoes....
My thoughts exactly. White/Red XIIs and I would have copped, even though I HATE the XIs. Now, it's a no-go...

Hope B is right!

I am honestly dissappointed with this pack.
Space Jams & Taxis would have blown this out of the water.

i really hope this is true because i wanted the 12s to be either the playoffs or this colorway
and i thought that the release date was the 26th?

So the 12's aint going to be Black/red/cement grey huh? So both shoes going to be Black/reds. As much as I like to see both shoes, I'd like to see whatthe 12's would look like when it's all in black having just a little red. And another thing is that if the 12's going to be Black/black/red then Ibet the uppers on the 12's would be nubuck like the retro Black/Black Carolina blue 12's! Havin' the 11's and 12's in Black/red is greatbut before I make my official approval, I have to see pics of 12's, and I also have to see more pics of the 11's. Other than that, I thinking thispack would be sweet.

Originally Posted by blco02

It's the Taxi XII's guys.

How many months have I been saying that?

JMadidas also confirmed it MONTHS ago.

QFE

I don't see why you guys continue to come up with otherwise. Do you really think they'd drop 3 Black/Red XII's (OG, Retro, CDP), which sold theworst as OGs? I don't.

Pics haven't surfaced for a reason. Listen to the guys that have been OUR primary source time and time again.

You know, NT oughta change the release dates up a bit with the 11/12 pack. I mean announce the colorways for the 12's in the 11/12 pack and announce theofficial release date which is the 27th of December not the 26th.

Back
Top Bottom