Air Jordan 11 DMP legit check

That's an interesting find but those could be stock photos from the original release. If be interested in seeing the actual product though and seeing what you actually get. Also keep in mind I've worn my close to 30 times all with in the year. If his are ds or vnds they could def still be just as icy as the ones the OP posted

You will get really close DMPs... Stretched and squashed 23s(but still slightly off), high PL cut, super icey soles and all...In a decent box and all..some I've seen had the same box top for both sides..another big tell..[/quote]

Yeah but don't those ones come with the plastic instead of carbon fiber? I haven't seen a pair with carbon fiber yet, or real/the same durabuck/nubuck on the 6s. From what I've seen at least.

Take a look though you tube, eBay or what have you. You'll see most pairs described as DS or very near deadstock will almost always look ridiculously icy compared their 2011 concord counter part. Typical jordan brand using cheaper materials if you ask me

(Cut to 7 minutes to see the DMPs)

Both videos are from 2013, both shoes have similar levels of icyness and 23s look similar too

Last edited:
Take a look though you tube, eBay or what have you. You'll see most pairs described as DS or very near deadstock will almost always look ridiculously icy compared their 2011 concord counter part. Typical jordan brand using cheaper materials if you ask me

(Cut to 7 minutes to see the DMPs)

Both videos are from 2013, both shoes have similar levels of icyness and 23s look similar too

I agree w you these look ok to me..

You will get really close DMPs... Stretched and squashed 23s(but still slightly off), high PL cut, super icey soles and all...In a decent box and all..some I've seen had the same box top for both sides..another big tell..

Yeah but don't those ones come with the plastic instead of carbon fiber? I haven't seen a pair with carbon fiber yet, or real/the same durabuck/nubuck on the 6s. From what I've seen at least.[/quote]some do ihave seen CF on the 11s though and yea the 6s usually have more tells however I have seen good pairs of them too..

Sorry for pulling this out, but I wanted to chime in here.

those DMP definitely legit, fake one can be easily distinguished and have JORDAN words with gold color in each of lace hole. as far as i know there is no early or factory release GM pairs for AJ XI DMP

If you see a pair of DMP's with Jordan written along the eyelet, it does not necessary mean they are fake.

Now if memory serves correct, (as I was following the release and all news related to these sneakers up until release date) these were originally scheduled to be released with Jordan written on the eyelet. The gold lettering bleed onto the mesh; causing JB to push back the release of the DMPs to put out a set without the gold on the eyelets.

This is where my memory gets foggy but I believe JB already shipped DMP packs with Jordan written on the eyelet to retailers a month before the original release date. When they were recalled, some retailers kept the original packages and sold them when the new DMP packages were being released.

surprised you got this wrong :lol:

DMP's hardly yellow

dont ask how or why :lol:

Yes, DMP's were made with "love" and did not yellow if stored correctly. JB's quality control was crap during the time these were released. When these dropped, the quality on these were amazing. The soles on these stayed icy for a long time. I owned a DS pair (which I regret selling) that stayed icy yrs after I bought them.

Unfortunatly we'll never see another pair of sneakers that were made with the care and attention as the DMPs :smh::smh::smh:

By the way, these are legit.

Hello, I need a quick Legit check on these DMP Jordan 11's.  Thinking of buying from a friend but not sure if real deal or fake...he does not have the box...so any help would be great...thanks

Back
Top Bottom