Air Jordan 11 gamma blue legit check please

Hi, I've bought this pair from a reputable seller. However, I have compare to other 11s gamma blue they are selling and just this one seems kind of off. I don't know maybe just bad pictures. Thank you!!

EDIT: more clear photos of the 23

Last edited:
Naw these 23s look off, they look too thin it can be from the angle but they look fake so far. Get a better shot of the 23 straight back shots...but the shape looks off and they look fake

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply guys. I've uploaded some more clear photos of the 23. Thanks!!

If I can see from the lace holes, the inner laces is white (which indicates that they are fake) real gamma 11s have a solid black laces inside and out. The 23 is also stretched way too wide... Need a clearer picture of the collar of the shoes.

If you have the shoes in hand, you can compare it with the link below (pictures and video comparison):
http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-11-legit-check/15901900-air-jordan-gamma-11

Thanks. Here are some pics of the collar part. The inner lace is solid black.

View media item 1334972View media item 1334966View media item 1334970

I would..23s are wrong and collars are fat IMO..Both are telltale signs for fake Gammas.
Thanks. I agree with 23s are a little too wide but the collars aren't fat as I compared to other 11 Gammas and a 11 Legend Blue I have.

This are mine. Authentic and bought from footlocker sz 12. Now for sale on ebay. I will upload pics for you to compare.

Yes the 23's are stretched out wide on your shoe
Yeah I noticed that too.. I have went back to check this seller's other 11 gammas listed on eBay, I'd say 5 of 10 are like that. Like I've said they are a reputable seller both on eBay and local.. I don't know what should I do now..

Last edited:
Idk man the shade of the Maize on the 23 looks off for me. But the rest of the shoe looks great. 

Back
Top Bottom