Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue Legit Check Please~

Hi Niketalk Members.

I received a delivery, but the box seems different. Also there are some slightly off areas as well. Please take a look and let me know. Thank you.

I'm thinking reps, cf and 23s. can u snap a pic of tissue paper should be 2 separate 1 all white. Also should be gamma blue flakes In collar area if u snap a pic with flash on. Also jumpman on sole should be barely visible.

I'm thinking reps, cf and 23s. can u snap a pic of tissue paper should be 2 separate 1 all white. Also should be gamma blue flakes In collar area if u snap a pic with flash on. Also jumpman on sole should be barely visible.
Thank you for commenting. On top of the box, the numbers should be pressed but it is flat. Also the ring area where you put your finger in the box also moves around and it looks different as well. Other Jordan 11's collars are thin but the gamma blue's are a bit thick. Is this suppose to be thick?

Also in the box, there was 2 separate tissues. 

Last edited:
23 should be impressed in box not flat. Collars do look too thick. I would very my money back. Box pull hole should be loose either.

Back
Top Bottom