Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

i'll all for wearing some men's colorways
but not this shoe its strictly for females

no man or boy should be wearing a shoe with flowers on it :smh: :x
does this go for those Pharrell's also? I'm more than pleased with my pickup tho, no insecure dude gone make me feel/think otherwise.

Dropped 330 for a sz 8.5....reasonable?...I know my Lady has been tired of watching me cop kicks this past month. Hopefully she is surprised.

Happy Holidays to all. I hope everyone gets their pair especially if they are gifting these. Much respect.
Someone told you to jump on $340 earlier tho. Happy holidays and stop tryna penny pinch on a gift for YOUR LADY!!

see the video at 3:50 for a flower print on the velvet part of the shoe

i'll all for wearing some men's colorways
but not this shoe its strictly for females

no man or boy should be wearing a shoe with flowers on it
mean.gif
sick.gif

i dont feel that bad i didnt get a pair

but down the line the sizes 8 and up will hold their value
Me when I heard a kid in the unclaim line say "I'm going to get me an extra 8.5 to play ball in" WTF 
indifferent.gif

does this go for those Pharrell's also? I'm more than pleased with my pickup tho, no insecure dude gone make me feel/think otherwise.

I don't even know what pharell shoe you're talking about since I don't follow Adidas.

I'll wear a woman's colorway or even a men's shoe with a little pink but nothing no matter what the color or shoe is with flowers

You like it good for you
no one is trying to make you fell insecure its all in your head

if your questing your own insecurity's on wearing a shoe with flowers its not me its you
not trying to argue that's just how i feel

btw i would have copped this shoe at retail but i wanted the DB's 7's alot more and didnt pay attention to the girls 11''s that much
i would only want a pair to sell down the line that's why i would buy these

Last edited:
Yeah when I had these in hands, I knew right away I couldn't wear them. But they look good for a girl.

I JUST got delayed emails about not winning the draw. 3 of them said I wasn't selected, but 1 email was from customer service saying "we'll be in touch within 24 hours". It neither says I won or I lost.

Last edited:
With all due respect to the Maroon color, which is beautiful, this shoe looks absolutely ridiculous on a man. I'm all for dark red and swede, I have a similar one myself, but this is clearly a woman's shoe. I could have gotten it too but my Space Jams were enough... and for men. It's not about insecurities, it's about dressing properly. If you're gonna wear this might as well finish the job with a dress, make up, and a wig.

I don't even know what pharell shoe you're talking about since I don't follow Adidas.

I'll wear a woman's colorway or even a men's with a little pink but nothing no matter what the color or shoe is with flowers

You like it good for you
no one is trying to make you fell insecure its all in your head

if you questing your own insecurity's on wearing a shoe with flowers its not me its you
not trying to argue that's just how i feel

btw i would have copped this shoe at retail but i wanted the DB's 7's alot more and didnt pay attention to the shoe that much
i would only want a pair to sell down the line that's why i would buy these

Lmao you dudes say foolery and backtrack so fast tho. You as a man shouldn't be saying what another man can wear. If you ain't trying to sway other by ur comments then your showing your basicness lmao. If you even had the shoes IN HAND then this so called flower that's throwing you off, wouldn't be.. it really ain't visible, hence why you had to find a particular time in the video to actually see it.

With all due respect to the Maroon color, which is beautiful, this shoe looks absolutely ridiculous on a man. I'm all for dark red and swede, I have a similar one myself, but this is clearly a woman's shoe. I could have gotten it too but my Space Jams were enough... and for men. It's not about insecurities, it's about dressing properly. If you're gonna wear this might as well finish the job with a dress, make up, and a wig.

View media item 2267655
Dressing properly? My gawd the things you dudes be saying to try and justify yourself. If you like it you like it, if you don't then you don't. This was a kids release that ran in extended sizes. These are not women's, if it was they would be sized as women's, not sized as a kids shoe. Then again I'm older than both you dudes complaining WITHOUT the shoe. Guess I'm less concerned what others think. Just had to comment on how ridiculous you guys sound tho. Enjoy your work weeks!!

This is a link for a 20% off Eastbay code - thanks for posting but you should have posted it in the correct thread
Actually it was a link for the heiress xi....they restocked this morning. They have taken them off the site, as of now.

maroon, burgundy, or whatever is barely considered a "feminine" color. I think some of you guys think this because of the velvet material or because it's GS sizing? Either heres 1 of my pairs. Pretty dope in hand for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom