Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

To get back on topic, Nike just sent me an email saying I won the draw for NTNY

You lucky. I talked to a few people that wanted but these were really limited. I know a store that had 200 pairs of the BW 350's but only 20 pairs of these smh

It's just weird because the draw was last week and pickup was last Saturday. But apparently the winning emails were delayed and they just sent me an email saying I won

who are you to judge a person's style, nothing wrong with matching, i'm the king of matching, but let him do him, you sound very close minded and phobic, both of those pink AJXIIs sold out with plenty of guys getting them, you know what else sold well.....

my personal flower shoes and i love 'em

now i'm not a fan of skinny jeans or joggers but i don't talk bad about people on a forum bcuz of their taste, i do talk bad about people to the face, mostly my soldiers and mostly joking, let this generation live and do them
Those are the KD8 florals

why does it matter that it say's heiress and is marketed to girls/womans? The Scottish wear skirts, skirts are marketed to women and? i swear some people just want to cause trouble on the internet

Struck out on all my raffles then Nike cancelled my order because my sister and I ordered at the same time . They were supposed to be Christmas gifts from my mom so we used her PayPal. I told her to make a Nike account with our grandmother's address and of course she didn't do that. The worst parts are I ordered first, and I was the one walking her through steps all week on how to get them . If I would have just kept my mouth shut I could have had my pair because she isn't into shoes like that and when she wants a pair she goes to FTL. No I'm not some guy who had a velvet velour matching set ready to rock with these mad at his sister , I'm a girl too.

Struck out on all my raffles then Nike cancelled my order because my sister and I ordered at the same time . They were supposed to be Christmas gifts from my mom so we used her PayPal. I told her to make a Nike account with our grandmother's address and of course she didn't do that. The worst parts are I ordered first, and I was the one walking her through steps all week on how to get them . If I would have just kept my mouth shut I could have had my pair because she isn't into shoes like that and when she wants a pair she goes to FTL. No I'm not some guy who had a velvet velour matching set ready to rock with these mad at his sister , I'm a girl too.
That sucks that they canceled your order for that reason.

I'm hoping for a restock myself. BTW im a girl too 
wink.gif

I'm new to the site. I wouldn't say I'm a sneaker head but this color way definitely caught my eye. I was out of the country on vacation and missed the release. Do they ever restock Jordan's? I would even like the Retro 1's that came out but I can't find them. Gees how do you guys do this lol.

Got an order in on Saturday from kicksusa for a 9.5. Got a cancellation this morning for overselling. [emoji]128545[/emoji] Contacted them and all they gave me was a 20% off code that doesn't work on new releases. Smh

just got ship notice from UPS that KFTL is good to go with 2day shipping, which is cool since they forced me to pay $8 for shipping 
mean.gif

I'm new to the site. I wouldn't say I'm a sneaker head but this color way definitely caught my eye. I was out of the country on vacation and missed the release. Do they ever restock Jordan's? I would even like the Retro 1's that came out but I can't find them. Gees how do you guys do this lol.

There is always a chance of a restock but it is not a guarantee.
If they do restock, it will be unannounced at a random time.

If you must have a pair you can go to the resale market - Ebay, Kixify, Goat, etcare options

Sorry to hear that you and your sister had your orders cancelled.

It was a very limited release so I know that must sting.

Just tell your Mom that the price went up to $400, maybe she will still get them for you. :D
Your sis deserves a box of rocks for being so lazy..........:smh:..

Just got my JJ order yesterday. Didnt even know the embossed flower print on the suede. Thought it would actually be velvet too but nah, or maybe I'm getting mixed up with velour. Wifey will be happy tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom