Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

it's a jordan basketball sneaker....comparing to heels is a diff level......wearing these or pink 12's with men's clothing, nothing wrong with that.. now if you a man and wear with tights,dress or spaghetti strap shirt that's a problem. 

Maybe growing up in NY through the dipset era kinda killed the stigma of wearing pink for me or maybe I don't let a color dictate me liking something or maybe I'm just a flashier dude than some but this programed hate or fear of what ppl will think about you for wearing a color needs to go. It's called peacocking bright colors and confidence get more attention (mostly from females) than trying to fit in and be toned down.

Last edited:
Maybe growing up in NY through the dipset era kinda killed the stigma of wearing pink for me or maybe I don't let a color dictate me liking something or maybe I'm just a flashier dude than some but this programed hate or fear of what ppl will think about you for wearing a color needs to go. It's called peacocking bright colors and confidence get more attention (mostly from females) than trying to fit in and be toned down.
Yeah I agree with showing off, sure, but more with colors like blue, teal, purple, orange, etc. A female friend said guys are wearing pink all the time now, "it's the new thing." Eh... not for me.
laugh.gif

i guess people who customised their MC KOBE 9 with maroon tongue , maroon laces , maroon outsole  got a lot of maroon  colour in the MC colour blend and gold swoosh that was maybe the most clean MC CW are gay as well 

Rice...when it comes to other topics here u cool af...but on this subject u sound mad insecure with ya manhood...thats just my opinion... after all..we are all entitled to one like u said....happy holidays fam

Last edited:
I remember when dudes ate up those original Melo 12's, that was ACTUALLY a women's sneaker and not a GS.. but a GS is now a women's sneaker to dudes even tho JB stopped making women's [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Shoe came out in Men's couple months later. That was prob what got ate up

Both got ate up.

No doubt. I was just specifically speaking as far as Men's. a lot of people forget/didn't know they came out as men too back then. Which could be why he thinks men "ate up" a women's release

Both got ate up.

No doubt. I was just specifically speaking as far as Men's. a lot of people forget/didn't know they came out as men too back then. Which could be why he thinks men "ate up" a women's release

i hear you.
personally, i didnt care for these because they looked too feminine for me (the velvet really killed me) but i also have no issues with anyone who likes the shoes. the its for men/woman argument is kinda weak most of the time because its not like nike holds colors to only release in mens or womens.

if anyone remembers, the womens jordans were lit and id buy them again if they ever retrod. nothing was really female only about them. i also have the lola bunny 7s and they really dont scream female to me either.

the white/pink 12s were cool to me as i would wear them for special occasions like breast cancer awareness month or whatever. a lot of us have so many shoes that we get tired of buying the same colors over and over and start looking for something thats a bit outside of the box.

Oh yeah no doubt. By all means wear/buy what u want. If somebody wants to wear whatever doesn't bother me one bit. However sometimes like u said some stuff does look too feminine

I remember when dudes ate up those original Melo 12's, that was ACTUALLY a women's sneaker and not a GS.. but a GS is now a women's sneaker to dudes even tho JB stopped making women's [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Shoe came out in Men's couple months later. That was prob what got ate up

nah, da women's version sold out faaaaast, which prompted JB to re-released em in men sizes as a QS. those sold alot slower.

Wish Jordan would go back to when they did women exclusive and not GS exclusive. The mold and materials were all the same as men's. They are now doing extended sizes GS with kids mold

i WISH...cuz some of da models like da VII's lack da innersock, and others lack Carbon Fiber, better materials, inaccurate midsoles in terms of da IV's, etc.

in defense of that, da Melo PE's were shown months and months earlier wit him playing. wjen in 2003 da playoff XII's released, da melos were a last min surprise & were a women's release that dropped da same day.

ds OG's are better than da extended GS sizes of this year because of superior men's material & actual carbon fiber.

Dudes in here still proudly wearing them
lmao , i would wear them all day if they were released in size 12.5 , shoe is pretty dope and kinda unisex 

its definately NOT kinda unisex.  its called the Heiress.  A heiress is a female who inherits $

so its a girl shoe from birth.  

it really shouldn't, but it bothers me when dudes wear women's clothes.  i know i know...people do what they want, not my biz, not my money.

just does tho

like if i see a dude in the women's section @ Nordstrom buying 5" heels because they came in extended sizes....ughghhh

anyway

who the hell cares what the box label says. i've always worn "women's" sneakers bc it was a way to differentiate yourself from most of the other dudes when a dope shoe dropped. it allowed u to get a colorway that u didn't see many other dudes rocking. particularly with AMs back in the day and some Js. women's aqua 8s and shy pink 5s were both dope colorways that i owned. back when they made women's sizes up to 12 (men's 10.5, which is my size).

i would have definitely kept a pair of these for myself, no questions asked. there's really no such thing as a strictly womens sneaker as tthey're pretty much unisex unless you're talking about something like rihannas pumas or something. just sounds like some of u lack the confidence to rock what u want bc ur too concerned about what other MEN think. never understood this, but to each their own, i guess.

:\

generally speaking, clothes and shoes definitely have gender. sneakers do not.

case in point, my dude dj hollywood...

couldnt say it better , i guess those kyries coming out this week with the gold swoosh and maroonish base colour are stricly girl shoes as well ...

Back
Top Bottom