AIR JORDAN 11 LOW BLACK/RED - "BRED" - 2012 via MODERN NOTERIETY

Most NT members were salivating for these to release years ago. I personally like the red sock liner jordan had on this pic a lot better. Either way I'm in.

images.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-low-black-varsity-red.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_low_black_varsity_red_white_og-1med.jpg

Originally Posted by KMante

I'll stick with the Breds in December.

You get em high, get em high, get em high . . . I'll get em low, get em low, get em low!

EDIT: nvm no patent leather pass.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

With all the low 11s dropping over the years, they need to drop these next...
136053-141-400.jpg
136053-161-400.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

Odd that they'd release these so close to the Mids...

They're nice and all but I think I'd rather have the Concord Lows and/or Columbia lows.
Definitely prefer those 2 over the black/red lows.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by Nermindee

umm is it me or does the lows on the left have some other leather instead of patent?

ouuu i see it now. didnt notice it until this comment. that kills it for me. if its not patent leather on the lows these wouldnt move so well.

I was just about to comment on this as well.  The patent leather seems to have some sort of a matte finish...

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by KMante

I'll stick with the Breds in December.

You get em high, get em high, get em high . . . I'll get em low, get em low, get em low!

EDIT: nvm no patent leather pass.
oh man, took me a couple looks to realize dat.

already have cdp xis so i would love these lows in my collection, i kinda like lows better now maybe cuz im getting older

I was just about to post this.

WHAT THE HECK???

WHY JB??????

I always wanted the black low version.

I think MJ rocked them in game 2 of the NBA Finals that year.

I guess I'll get both... Can't pass on an xi
Except those white/red lows which were terrible IMO

are they serious right now? im all for them releasing but same month as the mids? SMH

these dudes are trying to bankrupt most of their customers
30t6p3b.gif

it makes total sense in the 'cost' POV.

producing the lows at the same time... since Mids/ lows basically are the same... using the same materials, u can produce two highly anticipated models and double up on $$$.

remember some NTers on here stated how the fusions came to be.... using the "left over" materials from all models here and there to produce the fusions...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are they serious right now? im all for them releasing but same month as the mids? SMH

these dudes are trying to bankrupt most of their customers
30t6p3b.gif

Nowhere does it say they are releasing the same month.The MN article stated "releasing later this year"Im 100% sure they wont be releasing the same month.

Im guessing these will see an October release. Just a guess, since black red 4s come out in November, and then the Mids in December.

Back
Top Bottom