AIR JORDAN 11 LOW BLACK/RED - "BRED" - 2012 via MODERN NOTERIETY

Im going to stick with the high top breds that are set to release late on this year. Doesnt make any sense to buy the same shoe twice with the exception of one of them being low. IMO its a waste of money. What you could do is camp for the lows and if you miss on the high top version, these would do if you wear them with jns.

b0126c21769c46fd329fd2c57a5af7df114f47b4_r.gif

If these don't have patent i'm going to have to see final pics before deciding weather to cop because I don't think it will look good without patent

What's the purpose other than to flood the market with a JB release every other week.

Copping the lows but only because they will be much easier to get.

Sick and tired of XI releases in Dec. it should never be that difficult to cop one pair of shoes on release date for retail.
Edit: I hope the lows in the op pic are just samples. XI lows w/o patent leather is just stupid.

Great news! I'm legit shocked at the way this news has been received on here (5 pages in 24 hrs?!?!). I always thought if they dropped any of the XI lows in an OG colorway it would be one of the most hyped releases ever. I'm glad cats seem to be sleepin though, maybe I'll have a shot at getting a pair for retail then.

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

i actually like that its not patent leather. or maybe its just the angle?? but it looks clean
I would say it's just because of the angle where there is less light on it making it look more dull than on the
right shoe (mids).

The lows will be also less expensive and look quite authentic to MJ's PEs from 1996

except that the red is Varsity red now and not True Red and that the lining of the patent

is black and not white.

XI lows will be had, im passing on mids. i know the quality shouldnt be too bad but my 01s dont need replacing anytime soon

I like the way the XI lows fit and look on my feet...so I guess I will be copping! SMH

Got a feeling that if this goes well they're going to %$!!$ the XIs out like they're doing foamposites... Nonetheless thoughtless cop

The dull leather overlay is money. Makes no sense to release basically the same shoe within a few months time.

JB has to shake it up a little bit if they want to keep their consumers at bay.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The dull leather overlay is money. Makes no sense to release basically the same shoe within a few months time.

JB has to shake it up a little bit if they want to keep their consumers at bay.

agreed, i like the difference and if there wasnt one we wouldnt cop both

Back
Top Bottom