Air Jordan 11 Low Pink Snakeskin Vol. GS Only

This!

I always wondered why they stopped that.

Some of the womens c/w's were pretty dope (Those Maize/Black 7s for example).

Also, here's a new pic..

*patiently waits for a mens c/w to drop*
Because it doesn't really make sense to make WOMENS CW's only. Most women wear GS sizes.

From WDYWT a month ago, 2001. Wouldn't mind having another pair, sucks that it's only GS.

Last edited:
Because it doesn't really make sense to make WOMENS CW's only. Most women wear GS sizes.
If you know anything about shoes, you should know an adult (women's) shoe has more support than a GS shoe because kids don't need as much support as an adult does. That, and GS would only fit women who wear 8.5 and under.

I think Jordan Brand has realized that there is a huge female and small footed (whether that's kids or small footed adults) market that they can be reaching more than they were. The two different GS 13 color ways this year are a good start.
Also, after being disappointed recently, I was kind of impressed with the quality of the GS 13s (at least mine) they didnt have any glue stains or obviously flaws.

If these 11s drop, I'm copping.

Yea they def realized, but all men would be pissed if the females and the kids get snakeskin and we dont, including me

TCC be wrong...word to the all elephant print "DB" V's that were dropping last year.

BUT, with what happened with those grey/pink XIII's, I think JB has taken notice to the bubbling women's sneaker market.

...btw, I still have my blue snakeskin lows. Reaction I get when I wear them is crazy (and unwanted, but whatever). But I have to say a little prayer cuz the sole is ready to goooooo.

I have been saying this for the longest, we will get a snakeskin 11 around xmas... everyone bashed me....

I have been saying this for the longest, we will get a snakeskin 11 around xmas... everyone bashed me....
I thought this to especially since it's the year of the snake, it only made sense. The people that bashed you were the ones that pry own some of the original snakeskin releases and don't want them to be brought back. Just like how there was uproar when the Thunder IV's got retroed last year, people that owned the original pair hated that they were getting brought back.

Last edited:
Right... Lol!

i may be jumping the gun, but i think we will be seeing the blue snakeskin lows return for men this year since the women got the pink ones (which makes sense since the older retros were a womens only release)

I really hope JB releases the Mens Snakeskins I've been wanting another pair ever since they stole mine when they broke into my house.

Back
Top Bottom