Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

brb, going to the yeezy thread. 
nerd.gif

Still that Katy Perry instrumental? :nerd:
Have no idea but its annoying as hell....they basically told me no orders are showing on their end but if i get confirmation it'll go through but otherwise they'll fall off

Last edited:
This sold out on footlocker family and finishline? Woke up just a bit ago and gingerly got on snkr app and easily added and bought my sz 10.5

The snkr website saying there still 8, 10, 10.5, 11, and 12. So either there alot of mid sz or these aren't the under 1hr sellout worthy on Nike.

Every site says it's out of stock.

https://www.nike.com/snkrs/

Last edited:
This sold out on footlocker family and finishline? Woke up just a bit ago and gingerly got on snkr app and easily added and bought my sz 10.5

The snkr website saying there still 10, 10.5, and 11. So either there alot of mid sz or these aren't the under 1hr sellout worthy on Nike.
Not me. I keep getting an error in my cart.

Well City Gear Lenox said raffle pickups end at 11, girl on the phone said pick up 11-1.

So, my fiancé pair was sold. SMH

If anybody got a line on size 5, let me know.

The snkr website saying there still 8, 10, 10.5, 11, and 12. So either there alot of mid sz or these aren't the under 1hr sellout worthy on Nike.
https://www.nike.com/snkrs/
Repped! Those sizes must've just come back up. Was able to get my 10.5 from SNKRS. I woke up around 8:13 PST and I thought I had missed the boat on this one.

Repped! Those sizes must've just come back up. Was able to get my 10.5 from SNKRS. I woke up around 8:13 PST and I thought I had missed the boat on this one.
cool. Yea. Snkrs flicker on and off. People shouldn't just give up if they really interested. They seem to have decent close to real time stock updates.

Back
Top Bottom